Once again, you're petrified when it comes to purchasing media in disc format. Thankfully, we've got you covered along with some help from our friends at Rotten Tomatoes. Without further ado, let's get down into this week's DVDo's and DVDo'nts.
Special Why The Fu** Is This On Blu-Ray: The Running Man is now avaliable in crisp and clear high definition. Awesome, right? Except the extras are complete head scratchers that range from a terse one-sided political discussion and something involving reality show "stars." Ugh. At least you get a good transfer of the film.
- -Bronson is a personal favorite and now on DVD and Blu-Ray.
- -A Serious Man is also on DVD. It's equally awesome, but maybe a bit less if you're not into the Coens.
- -Couples Retreat is like sadness mixed with a swift kick to your balls.
- -The Time Traveler's Wife reminds us why chick-lit shouldn't be adapted to film.
- -I Hate Valentine's Day is sitting on a counter in our office. No one has ever touched it.
- -Serious Moonlight is...about...eh...it's got Justin Long?
- -Dante's Inferno is the animated series based on a video game that's a very different take on the epic poem. It also has a bone scythe.