North Korea has been dominating the headlines in recent months, starting with its nuclear test announcement back in February. And in the weeks following, the rogue nation formally nullified the 1953 Korean War Armistice, announced it couldn’t guarantee the safety of foreign nationals in the country and threatened to nuke the United States. But we don’t have anything to worry about. Right?
In the spirit of not taking these threats too seriously, we compiled some North Korea memes that have surfaced, plus we came up with a few jabs of our own. And Brett Erlich has some thoughts of his own on North Korea. Don’t miss him inside “The War Room” on Current TV at 6E/3P.
1. Kim Jong Un to world leaders:
2. The subtle difference between the North Korean and South Korean armies:
3. How Australians distinguish between North and South:
4. Maybe Kim just needs a Snickers!
5. Washington’s breakdown of the North Korean threat:
6. America’s defense plan for Seoul:
7. North Korea’s new Super Ultimate Secret Camouflage:
8. Good thing there’s a money back guarantee …
9. BREAKING NEWS (sort of)
What did you think about this week’s North Korea news?
Let us know in the comments!