U.S. companies outsource all kinds of products, but Michael Shure finds an American flag manufacturer close to the TYT studios. At AAA Flag & Banner, many workers are originally from El Salvador and have worked at the factory an average of 13 years.
- Michael Hastings: ‘Obama has clearly declared war on the press’
- Petroleum coke being stored near Detroit River is ‘the dirtiest by-product from the dirtiest source of oil on the planet’
- If IRS has been targeting conservative groups, ‘the culture of the [Obama] administration is called into question’
- Turk Row debate: Is it necessary for the Associated Press and other news outlets to stop using ‘illegal immigrant’?
- Days after the election, Sean Hannity leads Republicans in ‘evolving’ their opinions on immigration in the US
- Even Tucker Carlson can’t distract from truth that Obama’s immigration reforms will be very popular with Latino voters