Cenk brings on former “Good Day LA” host Dorothy Lucey and Michael “Epic Politics Man” Shure to talk about the “controversy” over a Daily Caller reporter heckling President Obama. As Lucey says to Cenk, “You used to come on my show until I wasn’t on that show anymore!” Despite right-wing media’s attempt to derail coverage of Obama’s immigration reforms, Shure says, “This is something that the president has been consistent on. This is a way around the legislative process that the Republicans have said they are going to stand in the way of at every turn. Cenk says, “Remember, the Republicans didn’t just oppose, they filibustered the DREAM Act. So if you’re a Latino, you’d be crazy to vote for a Republican.”
TONIGHT at 7E/4P: Col. Morris Davis, Andrew Kirell, and David Cay Johnston join Cenk's panel to break down President Obama's speech about drones and Gitmo.
- Michael Hastings: ‘Obama has clearly declared war on the press’
- Petroleum coke being stored near Detroit River is ‘the dirtiest by-product from the dirtiest source of oil on the planet’
- If IRS has been targeting conservative groups, ‘the culture of the [Obama] administration is called into question’
- Turk Row debate: Is it necessary for the Associated Press and other news outlets to stop using ‘illegal immigrant’?
- Days after the election, Sean Hannity leads Republicans in ‘evolving’ their opinions on immigration in the US
- Epic Politics Man goes looking for an American-made American flag to celebrate the Fourth of July