tagged w/ National Security
Now this is very strange... Since the beginning of February, 2012, forty - let Me restate... FORTY - CEO's, bank heads, and other major bankster-types have left Their jobs or announced Their plans to do so.
According to http://wakeup-world.com/2012/02/23/february-fever-why-are-major-ban... there are these on the list:
(1) 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) Bank chief resigns over ?1.5bn rogue trader crisis
(2) 10/29/11 (CHINA) Resignations Suggest Shift for China’s Banks
(3) 11/01/12 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
(4) 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS?s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
(5) 11/29/11 (Iran) Iran’s Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
(6) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]
(7) 12/22/11 (FRANCE) Societe Generale?s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Chairman Giles quits VNB with other directors
(8) 1/05/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Chief executive of Saunderson House [Private Bank] steps down
(9)1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) Switzerland’s central bank chief resigns
(10) 1/12/12 (United Kingdom) Lloyds? head of wholesale quits
(11) 1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander’s Americas chief quits
(12) 1/30/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Head Of UK Private Bank Steps Down [Butterfield Private Bank]
(13) 1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura’s head of wholesale banking quits
(14) 1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard to Step Down in September
(15) 1/21/12 (Greece) Banks’ top negotiator quits Greece, but talks go on
(16) 2/02/12 (VENEZUELA) Key Chavez Minister Resigns Amid Banking Corruption Fallout
(17) 2/05/12 (USA – NY) Two Top Morgan Stanley Bankers Resign
(18) 2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits:
(19) 2/07/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar quits Kotak Mahindra Bank
(20) 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don’t believe until its denied?)
(21) 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal
(22) 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief steps down
(23) 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
(24) 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
(25) 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
(26) 2/14/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Social finance pioneer Hayday steps down from Charity Bank
(27) 2/15/12 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he’s out?
(28) 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO’s (2) resign
(29) 2/15/12 (KENYA) Governor of Kenyan Central Bank to Resign
(30) 2/16/12 (GHANA) Ken Ofori-Atta steps down as Executive Chair of Databank Group
(31) 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Quits
(32) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
(33) 2/16/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Royal Bank of Scotland Bankers Arrested
(34) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williams resigns
(35) 2/17/12 (USA) Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer
(36) 2/17/12 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Council President To Leave Central Bank
(37) 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) AJK Bank?s executive steps down
(38) 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Steps Down
(39) 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
(40) 2/20/12 (USA) R. David Land Submits Resignation from the Boards of Directors of Peoples Bancorporation, Inc. and Seneca National Bank
All this leaves One to wonder what's up. Are They all quitting so as not to be missed when the excrement hits the air-moving device? When the elite duck into Their comfy li'l bunkers? To Me, this is disturbing, to say the least.Now this is very strange... Since the beginning of February, 2012, forty - let Me... more
In order to understand the very basis of money, it is best to contemplate how it developed in the first place. Once society developed past the clan stage, when barter, trade and so forth arose, it became the practice to place value on the products of Human energy expended. If One used One's energy to build a bow, go out hunting, kill an animal, process the carcass, and transport the meat back to be traded or bartered for, this gave that meat value. The bow components were free, as was the animal. The same was true for the farmer, who expended meaningful energy in tilling, sowing, tending, harvesting, and, if need be, transporting what that farmer produced. The produce had value. Even the gatherer expended meaningful energy in seeking things to gather and transporting the find back to be used as "money" for other things. The miner expended the meaningful energy to find the (free) ore, hew it out of the earth, and transport it.
From these beginnings, the practice of using coin and other objects arose to represent this meaningful energy expended when transporting large amounts of goods, as well as needing something anOther had but not having the specific thing the Other wanted, became problematic. And from this, Humans went on to bills, when coins and jewels and other objects became too cumbersome. And lately, We have added electronic funds, as even bills are cumbersome in million unit, billion unit and trillion unit transactions.
But the foundation of all these monetary units is the meaningful energy expended, whether Human or external (oil, coal, nuclear, etc.) energy.
Given this, it becomes clear that an addition of abundant energy - in the form of overunity ("free energy") and robotics (to replace Human energy in necessary work no One wants to do), the need for money in any form - barter, trade, work exchange, coin, bills, electronic funds... - becomes unnecessary.
If one removes the cost of the energy - Human and external - all down the line, what is left is freely given by this planet We inhabit.
Now, of course, many would say, "But there IS no "overunity" to be had!" And in that, They would be incorrect. There have been many solutions to energy production and distribution which have been avidly suppressed and hidden by the power elite. They are fully aware that, by adding energy which is free, Their power over others, in the form of money, will dissipate, leaving Each to control Self but no Others. Though there are examples of things such as cars that run on water, extracting energy from the planet's magnetic field, and so on that have had patents bought and buried, or threats to lives (of the inventors Themselves as well as Their families), to actual murders, I know of one such technology that not only offers overunity but also gravity control. And, unlike most of these other examples, is negentropic (negative entropy) in its function. Cooling is seen in this technology, as opposed to heating.
That science/technology is electrogravitics.
Back in the 1950's, electrogravitics, with the Biefeld-Brown Effect as its foundation, was being pursued at all the major aerospace companies: Lockheed, Boeing, Convair, Lear and many others were excitedly exploring what electrogravitics has to offer. Sometime, around 1959 or early 1960, this work became highly classified, and though ostensibly for its "weaponization" concerns, the true reason it became highly classified was because of its overunity capabilities. The power elite grasped that THAT was the biggest threat to Their continued control.
As a source of energy, electrogravitics is ideal. From it, We can have energy that is free of pollution, is easily constructed, and does not contribute to the entropy of the universe. Because it is so ideal, and because the power elite seem bent on Naziesque control of the planet - with "Patriot" Acts, NDAA's, TSA's, and other fascist enactments - it is vital that the awareness of such technology spread to the tipping point. If We can achieve that, Humanity will demand this tech and free itself from:
● Slavery (outright or wage slavery)
● War (most wars are incited to ensure profit for the war suppliers and "infrastructure rebuilders")
● The control of the many by the few
● The LOVE of money (the root of all evil)
● The need to pay for education (going deeply into debt or forgoing education)
● Products made to fail so as to ensure future sales
● Hidden cures (cures are not a money-maker in the long run; sick People keep paying)
● Aggressive advertising
● Focus on the material
● Politics for Self- or special-interest
● GMO for control of food
● Water control
● Hydrofracking, rain forest clearing, oil drilling, coal mining
● Corporate "farmers" paid to NOT produce food (so as to keep the prices inflated through supply and demand)
● Doctors who are more interested in money than patients
● Interweb takeover
● "Voting" machines with proprietary software (why would a simple vote-counting program need to be proprietry??? Why do We accept such things???)
● Waste (presently supermarkets alone throw out hundreds or thousands of tons of food a month, distributing by profit and not need, other waste such as packaging can virtually be eliminated, products will not be made to break so as to ensure future sales)
There's more, but as One can see, just this list is an elimination of most of the problems We presently are beset with.
To the end of achieving the tipping point of awareness, I am offering a petition to the US Military (which presently controls the science of electrogravitics) to release this information. I offer it here in the hopes You sign, and not only that, spread the awareness of what I have presented and of the petition itself.
I thank You for reading and for considering My petition.
Twitter: @AmaterasuSolar http://www.tumblr.com/blog/amaterasu101In order to understand the very basis of money, it is best to contemplate how it... more
Because I need a link:
Let Us Forgive.
Let Us forgive the Down Trodden, who are reviled because They “take advantage of the system.”
Let Us forgive the Power Elite who choose to create the Down Trodden by hiding technology and news.
Let us forgive the Toadies, who know They behave unethically, but the money and status lure Them astray.
Let us forgive the Slaves, who have but a piece of the total picture and dutifully fulfill Their Work ethic tasks in return for some time They think is free.
Let Us forgive the Stars, the Ones who show Us what Others want Us to see.
Let Us forgive the Influences who see Beings of Human construction as cattle or sheep.
Let Us forgive the Influences who have held so little faith in Beings of Human construction.
Let Us forgive the Liars, whether Down Trodden, Power Elite, Toadie, Slave, Star or Influence.
Let Us forgive the Incurious, who reject much data and do not investigate.
Let Us forgive Those amongst Us who do not believe as We do in matters of the Spirit.
Let Us forgive Beings born of a different nature than Ourselves, be the difference in preferences, physical configuration, capacity, ideology, coloration, or status – within the Three Laws.
Let Us, instead, stand both tall and humble – tall in the knowledge that We are true Beings who are capable of Love, and humble in the awareness that We are equal to all Others.
Let Us show We are worthy of forgiveness and want Our place as equals by forgiving Our equals.
Petition for the release of electrogravitics, to free Humanity of hunger, poverty, war, and the control of the power elite:
http://www.change.org/petitions/us-military-release-the-technology-of-electrograviticsBecause I need a link:
Continued from Part 1 - http://current.com/community/93670291_the-end-of-entropy-part-1.htm
If we insist that all farming be organic – in its true sense, and not some trumped up legal definition – our food will grow ever better. If we insist that mining is done with a conscious awareness for retaining beauty and structure, our impact will be small and repairable. If we insist that manufacturing be done such that it is free of pollutants, our planet will remain healthy and abundant. If we are using the Plenum Energy, the energy we use will be clean (and fracture drilling, oil pumping, coal mining, rain forest clearing and other nasty behaviors and consequences associated with petrofuels will be eliminated). If we set this parameter of the seed with the drive to be thoughtful of our planet, our planet will thrive.
If we demand open-source in all technology, we remove fears of machines “taking over.” Code can be looked at, published on the web – and better code will be worked out by those whose bliss it is to program things. A distrust of proprietary code (or any other hidden thing) should be promoted. Such a setting in this parameter of the seed will bring forth the best we can create.
By creating robots to do all the necessary work no one (or not enough people) wants to, we release ourselves to do what we enjoy – we are released from slavery, having cast it off onto our machines. This seed parameter is one only now available to humanity. Never before in our history have we had the option to create mechanical slaves for every “dirty job.” Therefore, it, along with the addition of a negentropic energy source, will provide a frame for unique emergence, a new societal framework, a new consciousness.
With a central website, in forum style, to address major issues – divided into local sections, regional sections and global sections, with “votes” at a certain level elevating the problems and solutions to the next level to be voted on by a greater number – we can collectively coordinate to solve the issues of this planet. This seed parameter will see an emergence of human unity as a race and as a planet.
Setting a focus of fulfilling one’s own bliss, exchanging the “work ethic” for a Betterment Ethic, will see very much happier people, and far better results of efforts made – a job is done far better by someone who loves to do it than by one who feels compelled against their main desire. No job will be required to live well, but any job one wants to do is open to be done. I quote again from Rifkin’s [u]Entropy[/u] (p. 210) to illustrate the differences between the scarcity paradigm and the new abundance paradigm, as it relates to work:
[quote]… [T]he authoritarian structure of the workplace robs the individual worker of a chance to join in a community with his fellows to make decisions and develop his talents. Unable to join with others to explore his potential and creativity, the individual is forced to retreat into a shell in which he has neither meaningful rights nor responsibilities at his work. All he is left with is a job, a place to make money, and a degrading environment to which he must submit, eight hours of every day.[/quote]
Thus we can see how a seed parameter of encouraging one to follow one’s bliss – since in this new paradigm one can – uplifts each one of us and increases the value of consciousness in society.
Having described the seed, how might it be expected to manifest? One of the first products that is likely to be seen are “power boxes,” which will be sold, initially. These would be units that had a mechanism to draw on the Plenum Energy and outlets to plug in our air conditioners, stoves, heaters, refrigerators, freezers, and so forth. This would allow us to move anywhere and bring our comfort items with us. We could “go camping” and still have our amenities, and many will. Eventually these items will each have their own units within.
As the cost of energy is removed from the production line at every stage, things will become less and less expensive, and at some point, will be given freely.
Other observables will include:
• Money falling into disuse
• Motivation from the heart as opposed to profit
• “Greed” becomes meaningless
• Abundance for everyone
• Elimination of corruption
• Power over others supplanted by power over self
• Elimination of GMO’s
• Great reduction in violence
• Creative pursuits increased greatly
• A healed planet
• Reduced or eliminated hoarding
• Value placed on human-created art, textiles and products
• Focus on cures, not patentable chemicals that sicken for profit motive
• Human interaction with only those whose company is enjoyable (reduced social friction)
• Robotic stewardship of the planet
• Increased love and compassion
• Greatly reduced stress
• Wondrous works
• “Live and let live” behavior
• Most “laws” become unnecessary
• Corporate power eliminated
• Products made to last – no “planned obsolescence”
• Waste reduced to virtually nil
• Food nutrition increased for all
• One’s reputation becomes the “coin” one uses
• Personal responsibility for one’s own behavior
• Spiritual growth
• Slavery (outright or wage-slavery) abolished
• Human dignity encouraged
• Increase in charitable behavior
• Self autonomy
• Things are done because someone cares – from raising children to caring for others
From this list, it is clear that many issues we now face will be solved. Wealth will be measured in richness of character, rather than in deposits to a bank account. And we will spend our time doing what we like to do, being with the people we like and share interests with. Inventions, rather than being suppressed, will burgeon, and the “Star Trek universe” may be within our grasp, with things like transporters and replicators emerging.
And spiritual growth and communication will be encouraged as we find a greater amount of our time available to pursue the exploration of our inner dimension.
And though this is not a solution to every issue arising from human interaction – we will always have our personal disagreements – the overall health of society will skyrocket. Yes, we may still argue with others over the smaller issues in our lives, and some may choose to behave violently, but the numbers of occurrences will drop to a level we would consider statistically insignificant. Definitely a vast improvement over what we see today.
When you consider what I present here, ask yourself these questions:
Does this threaten a pet vision – passing laws, say, to solve a problem you see, or a view of striking it rich – that you have of your future? Does this scare you? Do you look for reasons that it won’t work? (All you envision as barrier issues – are scarcity paradigm views…)
Then ask yourself why working towards what I present here won’t solve the issue you want to solve, why you wouldn’t be rich in what I show to you, why it wouldn’t fulfill your idea of heaven, why you are afraid, and/or why you look for reasons it won’t work – rather than apply the proactive will to make this happen.
If we each choose to create this, since we have all it would take, consciously co-creating towards this goal, what I present would happen. It would take enough of us reaching a tipping point before it would all be downhill, and you may choose your future behavior. Speak for abundance, or reduce the chances that this will ever happen by keeping silent.
In closing, I recommend any who work for someone else and also are privy to information (such as methods of extracting usable energy from the plenum) give strong consideration to coming forth with what is known. In the end, you and all of us will be better off – and even today’s power elite will retain their life style, if not their power over us.Continued from Part 1 -... more
An interview with a Bahraini female protester as we run up to the first anniversary of the Bahraini protests (14th February, 2012)An interview with a Bahraini female protester as we run up to the first anniversary of... more
While it is reported that intercepting unencrypted drone communication data streams had first been known to US military since the mid-1990's, this exploitation continued on into 2009 where militant laptops were found with drone data and unencrypted video feeds from Predator drones...
https://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/18778-How-the-RQ-170-Was-Hijacked.htmlWhile it is reported that intercepting unencrypted drone communication data streams... more
If we we consider the Occupy movements across the globe, demonstrating and protesting against income inequality and inequitable policies around commerce and taxation, the persistent cart vulnerability could become a seemingly benign form of occupation that could develop into a serious threat...
https://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/18630-OWWWS-The-Other-Form-of-Occupy.htmlIf we we consider the Occupy movements across the globe, demonstrating and protesting... more
Have we now arrived at the point in obtaining medical care that in addition to looking into the medical practitioner's experience and confirming they are compliant with HIPAA, that we now must review their data handling policies before choosing a health care provider?
https://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/18525-Are-Your-Health-Records-at-Risk.htmlHave we now arrived at the point in obtaining medical care that in addition to looking... more