tagged w/ desire
The subconscious mind has proven through research that it is incapable of making selections of comparisons. It can cannot reason and is open to any suggestion no mater if it truth or false. The subconscious does not judge the information it only stores it. The mind however relates to the information and memories stored in the subconscious as truth.The subconscious has the ability to alter your personality. You will behave as if what in contained in the subconscious is truth. You can see this example in many forms of hypnosis, where the Hypnotist dictates to the sub conscious. Therefore what the hypnotist suggests to you therefore you are.The subconscious mind has proven through research that it is incapable of making... more
Music video for David Lynch's "I Know"
Made for £450 as part of the genero.tv competition, the video looks at lust, desire and obsession.
Thank you to all who were involved.
Made by SHELLBOOKNATIONAL:
Beaucoup Films, Pulse Films, Megan Bravery, Daniel Rundle, Esteban Gitton, Francoise Gouliardon, CSM, Klara Plainer and Will RixonMusic video for David Lynch's "I Know" Made for £450 as part of... more
A very tangible manifestation of black-winged demon of despair and his influence is described by Edgar Allan Poe in his uncannily beautiful poem, "The Raven." Making masterful use of his gift for consonance and cadence, Poe has, within seventeen stanzas, depicted as powerful a description of a descent into the pit as to be found outside Dante's Inferno. http://www.makeahistory.com/index.php/section-blog/3667-edgar-allen-poeA very tangible manifestation of black-winged demon of despair and his influence is... more
What frog? Just when you think you've seen it all NBA superstar Shaquille O'neal sings half naked with a wig on? Check out the many other sketch comedy and vlog videos on my youtube channel "LaughAndPeeAlittle"What frog? Just when you think you've seen it all NBA superstar Shaquille... more
Brett Erlich and Ellen Fox join forces with bloggers, comedians, students and citizen critics to review "Chloe."
The Rotten Tomatoes Show is a movie review show that airs on Thursday nights at 10:30 e/p on Current TV. From reviews of the newest releases to commentary on cult favorites and movie trends, each episode of The Rotten Tomatoes Show is a fast-paced, comedic journey through the week in cinema.
For more from the Rotten Tomatoes Show: http://rottentomatoesshow.com
For more about movies from Current: http://current.com/moviesBrett Erlich and Ellen Fox join forces with bloggers, comedians, students and citizen... more
1. The yogic technique of the Shaambhavee-Mudraa is said to be one of the most powerful one amongst all the Yoga techniques. But, it is kept a TOP SECRET by the Yoga Experts, Masters and Gurus.
2. Also, it is fully secular in nature unlike what is being now a day taught as the Shaambhavee-Mudraa by certain Shiva Yoga experts. The Shiva Yoga Experts describe a methodology containing necessarily the invocation of the Hindu God Lord Shiva and the holy Sidhas, chanting of the hymns in praise of the Lord Shiva, and concentrating on a stone structure called Sumaeru, etc.
3. In reality, there is no need to follow any God/Goddess. All that one is required to do is to tap oneself into the universal reservoir of the energy.
4. The original Sanskrit text ‘Gheranda Samhita' carries five verses, serial numbers 64 to 68 regarding the ‘Shaambhavee-Mudraa' in the Third Lesson titled ‘Atha Mudraakathanama.'
You may see the original text for these verses [ I have relied on 'The Gheranda Samhita' translated into English by Rai-Bahadur Srisa Chandra Vasu, SSP edition 1979, published first in the year 1914-15]. However, I found a few words not correctly translated. Hence, I have attempted to give the correct English translation of these four relevant and important verses as follows:
1. The verse number 64 tells - keeping the focus inwardly between the two eyes symmetrically, examine/observe the ‘RAMA of the Soul - that is the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA - kept a SECRET in all the TANTRAs.
2. The verse number 65 says - The Vedas, the Shaastras, The Puraannas are like ordinary public women - Keep the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA secret like keeping a daughter-in-law of the respectable family a SECRET/AWAY FROM the public gaze.
3. The verse number 66 says - The one who is an expert in the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA is definitely the Aadenaatha, the Naaraayana one self and the creator Brhmaa.
4. The verse number 67 says - True, true, again true, True, the one who knows the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA is the True Liberator/Truly Liberated Maheshawara, Brahmaa- the one who knows the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA is not otherwise/other than these two.
You can notice clearly that the above verses don't explain the following points:
1. Who is the RAMA of the SOUL?
2. How can mere observing the RAMA of the SOUL be the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA?
3. How is one to examine/observe the RAMA of the Soul?
4. How the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert can be Aadenaatha, Naaraayanna, Brhmaa?
5. How the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert can be the True Liberator/Truly Liberated Maheshawara?
To my mind, following are the point-wise answers:
1. The universal energy reservoir/white light from which the soul comes is referred to here as the RAMA.
2. The word SHAMBHAVEE means the power/faculty to see. The word MUDRAA means the physical posture. Thus, it is clear now that the practitioner examines/observes/sees the universal white light in the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA.
3. After sitting in the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA, close both eyes. Take the breath in from both of the nostrils. Bring your breath in the SHAKTEEBRHAMAANDA [skull/brain] area and retain it for a duration with which you are totally comfortable and safe. Then, Focus on the third eye-centre. There, if you are lucky enough and have done sufficient practice, you will see the huge ocean of the bright light and nothing else. Examine this light. See its ratio compared to the darkness around. Slowly, concentrate only on the light. You will now see only bright light in front of you. This is the most powerful universal energy manifesting itself in reality right in front of you.
4. The SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert can be Aadenaatha, Naaraayanna, Brhmaa. These are the different names for the creator of this universe, in the Hindu mythology. The SHAAMBHAVI-MUDRAA Expert can create whatever one desires, like creating the successful conditions and environment for getting success in life, creating good health by removing illness, etc.
5. According to the Shiva Yoga, the soul gets liberation by merging into the Absolute called lord Shiva, as the Lord Shiva is said to be the liberated Absolute So, the Lord Shiva is said to be the True Liberator and the Truly Liberated one. The SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert can become like the True Liberator Maheshawara by helping other organisms/people get rid of their KARMIC LOAD and by activating their own Bio-Electro-Magnetic Field so as to help them have the SHAAMBHAVEE SHAKTE [power].
How the SHAAMBHAVEE Works:
1. The SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert becomes one with the universal-energy-reservoir [UER] when such practitioner retains the breath in the SHAKTEEBRHAMAANDA [skull/brain] area.
2. The SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert then can do the healing or removing of the illness of any one even sitting away at a great physical distance. In this case, visualize the patient. The malfunctioning body parts shall be visible as the BLACK mass. Go on mentally removing the dark patches and spots from the patient's visualized body for minimum three hours continually [not necessarily continuously at one single stretch]daily for 3-7 days minimum. You don't have to chant anything. Just think that just looking at the figure, these ill-spots are getting removed like a black layer being removed from a bright white light surface.
3. The SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert can imagine the presence of one's desired/ dreamt-for- objects, objectives, goals which can range from materialistic to the spiritual ones. Later, these start manifesting in reality in the real life for the successful SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert in this very world itself.
4. You may lay on your bed with your head placed comfortably on a pillow in the night time when there is absolute calm in case you can't sit in the Sidha aasana. Then perform the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA.
Making use of the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA, a practitioner was able to help a person regain his eye-sight fully despite the practitioner and the healing-receiver being separated by thousands of kilometers across two continents in two geographically opposite parts of the earth.
The Desirable DO's:
1. Lead a morally and spiritually good life.
2. Have a staunch faith in the UER.
3. Practice the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA in the Sidha aasana under the guidance of some really competent and fully knowledgeable Yoga-Master, Expert or Guru even if these people don't know anything about the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA technique described above.
4. Practice the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA daily for an hour.
5. Always express gratitude to the person from whom you have read, learnt or mastered the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA, before and after every session.
6. Always express gratitude to the UER [or any God, Goddess/other spiritual entity you may be believing-in], before and after every session.
7. Always express gratitude to your own soul, before and after every session.
8. Always forgive genuinely your own self, forgive others and seek forgiveness from others mentally before every session.
9. Perform regularly the charity acts like feeding the birds, giving medicines to the needy, etc.
............followsThe Introduction: 1. The yogic technique of the Shaambhavee-Mudraa is said to be... more
A group of young Colombian student chefs have unveiled a new dessert made from passion fruit and Viagra, claiming it had aphrodisiac effects on everybody who has tried it.
"We got the idea four months ago when we were dealing with a nutrition project for older people," Juan Sebastian Gomez said at an international gastronomy fair on Thursday.
"It occurred to us that we could use passion fruit, with all its connotations.. and Viagra, and we came up with this dessert," added Gomez, who along with his three colleagues is studying the culinary arts at a national college.
Gomez said the new dessert was tried on a group of volunteers.
"It's really an aphrodisiac. By trial and error we found out it works. We gave it to a group without telling them it contained Viagra. A second group was in the know and both experienced heightened libido," he said.
"They felt their bodies' need to quench that desire," he added.
The young chef said women have been the most enthusiastic about the desert.
"They eat slowly, savoring every little spoonful. They take very small portions and after a few minutes begin to smile and confess that they feel delicious little tickles," he said.
"We know it's an innovative idea that might seem crazy to some, but it's having success. Since it contains a medication, it requires delicate handling but we have always had medical and scientific accompaniment."
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.eeb6c45b6dc19e6ad8bc41f6ac1c9022.181&show_article=1A group of young Colombian student chefs have unveiled a new dessert made from passion... more
A discussion of the themes of desire, gratification and satiety in Parashat Ekev.
40 years after Stonewall, a defining moment in the struggle for gay rights and social justice, discrimination against LGBT people is still common throughout the world. The Obama administration’s Justice Department has upheld the Defense of Marriage Act passed in 1996 that defines marriage as a legal union between one man and one woman. Sangeeta Budhiraja, Program Officer of Building Movements at the Ms. Foundation for Women, Writer and activist Kenyon Farrow, and Mab Segrest, Professor of Gender and Women’s Studies at Connecticut College on the historical roots of discrimination against the LGBT community and the struggle for equal rights.40 years after Stonewall, a defining moment in the struggle for gay rights and social... more
Attach sexuality to any goods or services and it blows up right ???
Love it or hate it, sex sells !!!
But why exactly ??? is it biological wiring or are we obsessed with it??
I mean there is so much in life, nature and humor all around. There's food and art and yet somehow nothing gets the attention that sex does...
and is it something we should look at, challenge and change within us? Or do we just accept the somewhat exploitation of our humanness and our human desires ...
What do you think ????Attach sexuality to any goods or services and it blows up right ??? Love it or hate... more
Marriage counsellors report a 40 per cent rise in husbands uninterested in physical relationships
'Not tonight, Joséphine.' Napoleon Bonaparte's lacklustre response to the bedtime blandishments of his wife is being repeated every evening in bedrooms across the country. Men are simply going off sex, according to the UK's largest firm of relationship counsellors.
Relate, which provides counselling, sex therapy and relationship education, said there had been a 40 per cent increase in male clients admitting that, despite being physically able to have sex, they can't be bothered.
Men used to come to us with impotence - now known as erectile insufficiency - but Viagra has sorted some of that problem,' said Peter Bell, Relate's head of practice. 'What we have is a lot of men who say, as women did in the Fifties: "I can have sex, but I don't want to. It's not rewarding".'
Bell says that around half the men he is now seeing admit to a complete lack of libido. Ten years ago, he said, such complaints were unheard of.
'They tend to be men in their thirties, forties and fifties and married,' he said. 'It is a serious issue. It counts as a psychosexual dysfunction, rather than just a relationship problem, because these men haven't simply gone off their partner, but off sex altogether.'
Billy, 43, a graphic designer in Newcastle upon Tyne, who has been married for 10 years, said his sexual desire had waned dramatically in the past three years. 'I still love my wife and am very clear that she's the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, but I just don't want to make love with her any more,' he said. 'The curious thing is that I can get erections, and I don't fancy or fantasise about other women. It's just that, over the years, my desire to have sex with anyone at all has faded.
'I'm not particularly unhappy about the situation, but I am curious and have tried to work out why I feel this way,' he said. 'My wife and I have always had a difficult relationship but, in the past, that always led to great sex. It's true that I have a stressful job, but previously sex helped me relax and forget my work problems. I'm baffled by my lack of interest, but not particularly unhappy.'
Bell said the problem is 'partly because women are more aware of what they want sexually and are prepared to ask for it'. He added: 'I think it's also that men and women are more sexually similar than they like to think. It is traditionally believed that, while women only enjoyed sex if it happened in the context of a positive and nurturing relationship, men could always be turned on by visual cues alone. But what we're seeing is that, once the thrill of the chase has disappeared and the sex is happening in a committed relationship, the libido of both men and women is affected by the quality of the relationship they are in.'
Professor Michael King, of the Royal Free and University College Medical School in London, believes the problem might lie in depression. Last week he completed a study into mental illness across six countries which found that the rate of major depression and panic syndrome was highest among men in the UK. 'Men are most likely to suffer depression between the ages of 30 and 50,' said King. 'One of the explanations is that men are less able to talk about their problems than women or express their emotions.'
Professor Cary Cooper, president of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, agreed. 'Men have less social support and, as a generalisation, are less emotionally intelligent than women and have not traditionally been encouraged to share their feelings,' he said.
Marriage counsellors report a 40 per cent rise in husbands uninterested in physical... more
I'm putting it this out there because, 2 put is simply, Music is my LOVE/Passion/who I am!!! Please, let me know what u think... & if ur curious as 2 why I choose this song in particular...it's because I felt the passion when I watched on "Mulan Rouge"...I hope my voice is worthy.I'm putting it this out there because, 2 put is simply, Music is my... more