tagged w/ Co-workers
2012 video interview with Mark Svartz, author of I Hate You, Kelly Donahue, conducted by Mr. Media, Bob Andelman. http://www.mrmedia.com/?p=43362012 video interview with Mark Svartz, author of I Hate You, Kelly Donahue, conducted... more
I’ll admit I am incredibly naïve. I joke that I’m always so busy looking out after myself that I don’t notice other people and their ill intent. In fact, I'm not really joking. I genuinely believe that our “normal balance” is focusing on ourselves and looking out for number one. That's why keeping your emotional boundaries with co-workers is important.
http://www.oprahpowerandi.com/keeping-boundaries-coworkers/I’ll admit I am incredibly naïve. I joke that I’m always so busy... more
Think back to the last big gathering you had with family or friends. Maybe it was Thanksgiving dinner and your house was full of people -- some you knew well, others you just met. No matter how great the day ended up being, one person could have easily ruined it. Perhaps one person did.
Inevitably you'll hear someone say, "There's one in every family."
These are spot on - good read.Think back to the last big gathering you had with family or friends. Maybe it was... more
Reading through this rather annoying list of annoying co-worker habits, I realized that I'm a bona fide annoyance to everyone around me.
I dole out advice, I yearn for the good ol' days, I suspect I smell like herbs and spices and what not, I always have a better story (I mean, my stories are great).
Oh well. At least I can admit it.
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/worklife/01/06/cb.are.you.annoying.coworker/index.htmlReading through this rather annoying list of annoying co-worker habits, I realized... more
Official Story Link: http://linkbee.com/SenEnsignAffair
Sen. John Ensign of Nevada admitted Tuesday an extramarital affair with a woman who had worked for him.
Sen. John Ensign of Nevada is considered a rising star in the Republican Party. Ensign would not identify the woman but said both she and her husband had been "close friends." Her husband, he said, also worked for him..
More at Link: http://linkbee.com/SenEnsignAffairOfficial Story Link: http://linkbee.com/SenEnsignAffair Sen. John Ensign of Nevada... more
Ne-Yo, Beyonce, The-Dream, Keri Hilson, and Jamie Foxx all make it into Sergio Cilli's White Hot Top 5 featuring the best selling R&B tracks according to Billboard. Get smoove wit it!
Sergio's White Top 5 is a recurring segment on Current TV's weekly television show, infoMania.
infoMania is a half-hour satirical news show that airs on Current TV. The show puts a comedic spin on the 24-hour chaos and information overload brought about by the constant bombardment of the media. Hosted by Conor Knighton and co-starring Brett Erlich, Sarah Haskins, Ben Hoffman, and Sergio Cilli, the show airs on Thursdays at 10 pm Eastern and Pacific Times and can be found online at current.com/infomania. And make sure to check out our facebook profile for special features at http://infomaniafacebook.com.Ne-Yo, Beyonce, The-Dream, Keri Hilson, and Jamie Foxx all make it into Sergio... more
Melbourne, May 27 : Overbearing, obsessively rude, noisy, and opinionated -there are so many things that can be found annoying in that one person in office. So, what actually are some of the ‘universally’ bad behaviors for office work? Well, here they are, the Top 10 annoying office habits.
1.Office drummers - There are lesser annoying office habits than the person who has to tap out a rhythm while waiting for their brain to submerge into the work they’re assigned.
2. Foghorn phone voice - The breed of office worker who raises their tone several decibels as soon as they pick up the phone.
3. Pod pong - Well, these are those people who marinate themselves in perfumes overnight.
4. Key smashers - All offices have at least one person who appears to think that to make the little symbols on their keyboard appear on the screen, they need to exert the force of an atomic bomb through the ends of their digits.
5. Paid for nothing - In this case, an employee gets paid for standing out in the sunshine chatting to wheezy and addicted mates while the fresh-lunged members of the workforce are indoors putting their nicotine-free fingers to work.
6. Snot funny - What is it with people, who riddled with pleurisy, the bubonic plague or cancer of the entire body, still think it’s a good idea to come in to work? The world really won’t stop if that report doesn’t get finished and the boss more likely regards you as a mug than a martyr. Your work mates, of course, will shower you with love for ruining their plans for the weekend and keeping their kids out of school with the germs you give them.
7. Lucifer’s lunch- Egg and mayonnaise sandwiches, tuna fishcakes, blue cheese with crackers, breakfast burritos with extra onion and chips with salt and vinegar - all food items which should be banned from the workplace, thanks to their smell.
8. Ringtone hell - This section includes all those people who play bits of their favourite heavy metal music collection from a speaker on their desk, via their mobile phone. A big thumbs-down for them.
9. Space invaders- You distinctly remember hearing the boss bring your new work mate over to his or her work area and say, “This is your desk”. The boss did not follow that up with the words, “but feel free to use your colleague’s desk for overspill if there’s not enough room for your inane gossip magazines and pictures of your 17 children”.
10. Eau de underarm - There are fewer things more noxious than a damp-shirted male who, after working up a sweat running for the bus, is left to “mature” over a keyboard for eight hours.Melbourne, May 27 : Overbearing, obsessively rude, noisy, and opinionated -there are... more