tagged w/ submedia
1. Colombian attack on the indigenous
2. Blocking the flows of carbon
3. Mending the Niger Delta
4. RCMP can’t find Bin Laden
5. The Olympigs are here!
6. The resistance responds
8. Occupy Everything1. Colombian attack on the indigenous 2. Blocking the flows of carbon 3. Mending the... more
1. 2009 heat
2. Beds are Burning
3. Meltdown 2010
4. Skiing in the desert
6. Obama’s fighting deception
7. Supreme Handout
8. Howard Zinn R.I.P.
10. Radical sports writer Dave Zirin1. 2009 heat 2. Beds are Burning 3. Meltdown 2010 4. Skiing in the desert 5. iPon... more
Once again the global pimps get together to split the pie and throw us crumbs. The G8 will meet one last time in Hunstville, Ontario to morph into the G20 who will meet in Toronto on June 26th and 27th. These are closed door meetings where our “democratically” elected leaders make decisions not just for the countries they represent, but for the world.
The gatherings against these meetings are of the utmost importance, not only because we tell these leaders that we do no recognize their authority, but because we show show solidarity with people power movements the world over. If you need a little convincing, my peeps out east, Testament and Illogik AKA Test Their Logik with a little help from Anarkid, cranked out this dope track and video to light insurgent fires under yo ass.
subMedia.TV will be on the streets covering the rebellions in Toronto this June. Simultaneously, Free Speech TV will be covering the US Social Forum, the people's answer to the corporate elites, live from nearby Detroit--ground zero for our current economic collapse and its effect on the country's workers. Visit freespeech.org and subMedia.TV for more information.Once again the global pimps get together to split the pie and throw us crumbs. The G8... more
1. Obama’s Grades
2. Military Industrial Reach Around
3. No Hope for Transparency
4. Futuristic Justice
5. If there was oil in Honduras
6. He ain’t got your back
7. Public Enemy
8. Derrick JensenThis week: 1. Obama’s Grades 2. Military Industrial Reach Around 3. No Hope... more
The Civil Liberties Defense Center is a nonprofit organization of practicing public interest attorneys and organizers. We focus on defending and upholding the rights of activists through education, outreach, litigation, and legal support and assistance.
the video is a digression but features Lauren Regan, Executive Director of the Civil Liberties Defense Center
http://www.cldc.org/The Civil Liberties Defense Center is a nonprofit organization of practicing public... more
1. State of the Future Report
2. Obama Acts on Climate Change
3. The Gangstas meet again
4. Le Boom Boom!
5. Squatting an airport
6. Earth First! blockade
7. EnCana’s holey pipeline
8. Bobby Mac eats it
9. Jedi Mind Tricks
10. Defending the resistanceThis Week: 1. State of the Future Report 2. Obama Acts on Climate Change 3. The... more
1. The King of Cock
3. Honduras Coup Plug
4. Mayan’s fight back against Goldcorp
5. The ELF strikes in Mexico
6. Jim Hansen’s Coal Theater
7. Uribe’s new boss
8. cOalbama’s clean energy plan
9. Really clean CO2 free transport
10. Emergency Broadcast Network
11. Nickelsville USAThis Week: 1. The King of Cock 2. Twiran 3. Honduras Coup Plug 4. Mayan’s... more
1. Your tax dollars at work… in Obamastan
2. A cum blast from the past
3. Future crimes today
4. The Winter Olympigs
5. Worldwide Resistance Report
7. Ward Churchill deconcstruct’s Obama’s Cairo speech1. Your tax dollars at work… in Obamastan 2. A cum blast from the past 3.... more
Resist 2010: 8 Reasons to Oppose the 2010 Winter Olympics, is a short, fast-paced documentary focusing on the negative impacts of the 2010 Games to be held in Vancouver, Canada, and the ongoing resistance by Indigenous & other social movements.Resist 2010: 8 Reasons to Oppose the 2010 Winter Olympics, is a short, fast-paced... more
2. NAFTA Flu
3. Super Pork Pandemic
4. Flatulent Toxic Ass Amonia
7. Gabriel Teodros
8. Political Boxes
9. What is Anarchy?
these articles and more at the link aboveA.C.R.O.N.Y.M. *profanity warning* 1. Hamthrax 2. NAFTA Flu 3. Super Pork... more
1. Pain Compliance
2. Pam Africa
4. The pigs reveal their intentions
6. Ward Churchill- "[Why do I oppose the Democrats?] I'm an old guy. I worked on my first campaign against Goldwater, because I didn't want my friends going to Vietnam, for reasons we can understand today. Well, we beat Goldwater, and we all ended up going to Vietnam."1. Pain Compliance 2. Pam Africa 3. Mumia 4. The pigs reveal their intentions 5.... more
love or hate her, its worth a listen.
the stimulator writes:
"Naomi Klein's speech at the National Conference for Media reform was not included on the conference website. subMedia.tv contacted Free Press, the organizer or the conference, to ask why Klein's speech could not be found online, and the person explained that Free Press is a non-profit organization and that I should reefer to the disclaimer on their website which reads:
"Despite our best efforts, we feel that some of our speakers encroached on electoral space during their remarks at the National Conference for Media Reform. It is not in our interest to disseminate these recordings. We are reviewing all of our video content and will add that which we determine to be free of electoral statements to this page."
I don't quite understand how these things work, but whatever. Two sources have told me the reason Free Press did not include the speech was Klein's criticism of Barack Obama. It would be pretty fuckin lame if it were true.
But fuck it, I got a hold of a copy of the speech and here it is."
I'm sorry if this is old news, my 1st post here -jdmlove or hate her, its worth a listen. the stimulator writes: "Naomi... more