tagged w/ Easter Egg Hunt
"The Pillsbury Dough Boy celebrated his fifty-first birthday. Sadly, he never recovered from his molestation at the hands of the Michelin Man." Stand-up comedian Chris Martin deflates brands April 27, 2011 at McCormack's Irish Pub in Richmond, VA. Joe Hafkey is MC.
http://chrismartincomedy.com"The Pillsbury Dough Boy celebrated his fifty-first birthday. Sadly, he never... more
21 second clip from RENGACORP TV
Parker Moore - Miami Examiner
1. Don’t hide real eggs outside. We live in Florida, it’s always 400 degrees. How is this even an issue? Who would do such a thing? We live in Florida, ’nuff said. If you’re a fake (plastic) egg family, don’t put chocolate in eggs and hide outside, unless you do it right before the hunt. Candy melts.
2. Even inside, hard-boiled eggs should not be out of the fridge for more than two hours (if they are, don’t eat them!)
3. This means: Don’t hide real eggs the night before (Mom, Dad?)
4. Don’t hide real eggs while drunk or high or otherwise not able to clearly remember where you hid them. Kids don’t always find all the eggs…nasty a week later.
5. If you find loiterers a week later, egg salad is not the answer
6. If you have a cracked egg, beware that bacteria can get into the egg. Unless you hide it on a pillow of disinfectant, you are basically asking for contamination. Or, why don’t you hide that cracked, hard-boiled egg outside on the ground in Florida? There ya go…do that.
7. After you find the eggs, don’t put them out for display—back in the fridge for them!
8. Don’t let the animals get the eggs
9. Don’t read too much about Easter egg dying and hunting safety or you will be truly repulsed and forever swear off real eggs
There is also a list of DO's that are pretty funny. See full article. Happy Easter (Egg Hunt)Parker Moore - Miami Examiner
1. Don’t hide real eggs outside. We live in... more
This year we are having an Easter Egg Hunt, a virtual game inside all the pages of our magazine. There are 5 numbered eggs hidden along with dozens of others for you to find by moving your mouse over the pages. All in fun, good to team up, your kids may be better at this than you are...
its here http://ctngreen.com/mag
Starting April 9th through to Sunday April 12th each day will have a different game as we shuffle around the locations of the eggs.
Commencing Midnight April 9, 10 ,11 and 12 , the first to find and email us the 5 egg country names with the page number it was found on wins an IPOD SHUFFLE.winners may also find a surprise gift. ( just tell us what the surprise you fond was, and we will add it to the IPOD we send you ) One Winner Per day. Happy Hunting
No Signup, no rules, first correct answers of all 5 numbered eggs and the page they were found on... sent to email@example.com is all there is.This year we are having an Easter Egg Hunt, a virtual game inside all the pages of our... more