tagged w/ material
There are ancient Principles that embody the truth that there is a harmony, agreement, and correspondence between the several planes of Manifestation, Life and Being.
This truth is a truth because all that is included in the Universe emanates from the same source, and the same laws, principles, and characteristics apply to each unit, or combination of units, of activity, as each manifests its own phenomena upon its own plane.
http://rtruth.blog.com/2011/10/04/%e2%80%9cunderstanding-reality%e2%80%9d/There are ancient Principles that embody the truth that there is a harmony, agreement,... more
Life is perpetual motion. The absolute movement of life is thus the perpetual consequence of two contrary tendencies which are never opposed. When one seems to yield to the other, you have to expect a reaction. The moment and characteristics of which it is quite possible to foresee and determine.
“The half-wise, recognizing the comparative unreality of
the Universe, imagine that they may defy its Laws–such are vain and presumptuous fools, and they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements by reason of their folly. The truly wise, knowing the nature of the Universe, use Law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by the Art of Alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and thus triumph. Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower–escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher. Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master.”–The Kybalion.
http://rtruth.blog.com/2011/10/03/your-purpose/Life is perpetual motion. The absolute movement of life is thus the perpetual... more
O’Keefe called Abbie Boudreau and asked her to meet him in Maryland. Abbie Boudreau met O’Keefe and reminded him that she was there only to discuss the video and after having a brief conversation she left.O’Keefe called Abbie Boudreau and asked her to meet him in Maryland. Abbie... more
The video showcases the spray on clothing technology created in the Imperial College of London. The inventor states it has possibilities for fashion and for spray on bandages. The material can be taken off, washed and re used or even dissolved to create more spray on clothes.
Looks like the spray doesn't suffer the same problems as other contact sprays, since in FX departments the spray which hardens into plastic needs breathing gear or the users lungs will become plastic causing instant death.The video showcases the spray on clothing technology created in the Imperial College... more
Hemp grown by Innovates Technology Futures (AITF) ends up on a production line, where it is turned into a composite material that has the impact resistance of fiberglass. But unlike fiberglass, the hemp bio-composite is cheaper to produce and has fewer health risks connected with its manufacture. It is also significantly lighter than glass-based composites traditionally used in racing cars. http://www.grabi.co.cc/index.php/novosti/off/35339-cannabis-carHemp grown by Innovates Technology Futures (AITF) ends up on a production line, where... more
The research, which is ongoing and was begun by Mr. Charles Moore in 1997, has revealed a deadly nightmare for organic life. There is a proven process in which any hydrocarbon-based material can be converted back to high-quality light oil by a brief application of heat and pressure... http://www.makeahistory.com/index.php/recent-news/372-oceans-of-plasticThe research, which is ongoing and was begun by Mr. Charles Moore in 1997, has... more
Smartphones could have their battery life extended by up to 20% by changing what type of memory they use.Samsung has announced plans to produce memory modules built of what is known as a phase change material.
link:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/10093528.stmSmartphones could have their battery life extended by up to 20% by changing what type... more
1. The yogic technique of the Shaambhavee-Mudraa is said to be one of the most powerful one amongst all the Yoga techniques. But, it is kept a TOP SECRET by the Yoga Experts, Masters and Gurus.
2. Also, it is fully secular in nature unlike what is being now a day taught as the Shaambhavee-Mudraa by certain Shiva Yoga experts. The Shiva Yoga Experts describe a methodology containing necessarily the invocation of the Hindu God Lord Shiva and the holy Sidhas, chanting of the hymns in praise of the Lord Shiva, and concentrating on a stone structure called Sumaeru, etc.
3. In reality, there is no need to follow any God/Goddess. All that one is required to do is to tap oneself into the universal reservoir of the energy.
4. The original Sanskrit text ‘Gheranda Samhita' carries five verses, serial numbers 64 to 68 regarding the ‘Shaambhavee-Mudraa' in the Third Lesson titled ‘Atha Mudraakathanama.'
You may see the original text for these verses [ I have relied on 'The Gheranda Samhita' translated into English by Rai-Bahadur Srisa Chandra Vasu, SSP edition 1979, published first in the year 1914-15]. However, I found a few words not correctly translated. Hence, I have attempted to give the correct English translation of these four relevant and important verses as follows:
1. The verse number 64 tells - keeping the focus inwardly between the two eyes symmetrically, examine/observe the ‘RAMA of the Soul - that is the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA - kept a SECRET in all the TANTRAs.
2. The verse number 65 says - The Vedas, the Shaastras, The Puraannas are like ordinary public women - Keep the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA secret like keeping a daughter-in-law of the respectable family a SECRET/AWAY FROM the public gaze.
3. The verse number 66 says - The one who is an expert in the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA is definitely the Aadenaatha, the Naaraayana one self and the creator Brhmaa.
4. The verse number 67 says - True, true, again true, True, the one who knows the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA is the True Liberator/Truly Liberated Maheshawara, Brahmaa- the one who knows the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA is not otherwise/other than these two.
You can notice clearly that the above verses don't explain the following points:
1. Who is the RAMA of the SOUL?
2. How can mere observing the RAMA of the SOUL be the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA?
3. How is one to examine/observe the RAMA of the Soul?
4. How the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert can be Aadenaatha, Naaraayanna, Brhmaa?
5. How the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert can be the True Liberator/Truly Liberated Maheshawara?
To my mind, following are the point-wise answers:
1. The universal energy reservoir/white light from which the soul comes is referred to here as the RAMA.
2. The word SHAMBHAVEE means the power/faculty to see. The word MUDRAA means the physical posture. Thus, it is clear now that the practitioner examines/observes/sees the universal white light in the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA.
3. After sitting in the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA, close both eyes. Take the breath in from both of the nostrils. Bring your breath in the SHAKTEEBRHAMAANDA [skull/brain] area and retain it for a duration with which you are totally comfortable and safe. Then, Focus on the third eye-centre. There, if you are lucky enough and have done sufficient practice, you will see the huge ocean of the bright light and nothing else. Examine this light. See its ratio compared to the darkness around. Slowly, concentrate only on the light. You will now see only bright light in front of you. This is the most powerful universal energy manifesting itself in reality right in front of you.
4. The SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert can be Aadenaatha, Naaraayanna, Brhmaa. These are the different names for the creator of this universe, in the Hindu mythology. The SHAAMBHAVI-MUDRAA Expert can create whatever one desires, like creating the successful conditions and environment for getting success in life, creating good health by removing illness, etc.
5. According to the Shiva Yoga, the soul gets liberation by merging into the Absolute called lord Shiva, as the Lord Shiva is said to be the liberated Absolute So, the Lord Shiva is said to be the True Liberator and the Truly Liberated one. The SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert can become like the True Liberator Maheshawara by helping other organisms/people get rid of their KARMIC LOAD and by activating their own Bio-Electro-Magnetic Field so as to help them have the SHAAMBHAVEE SHAKTE [power].
How the SHAAMBHAVEE Works:
1. The SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert becomes one with the universal-energy-reservoir [UER] when such practitioner retains the breath in the SHAKTEEBRHAMAANDA [skull/brain] area.
2. The SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert then can do the healing or removing of the illness of any one even sitting away at a great physical distance. In this case, visualize the patient. The malfunctioning body parts shall be visible as the BLACK mass. Go on mentally removing the dark patches and spots from the patient's visualized body for minimum three hours continually [not necessarily continuously at one single stretch]daily for 3-7 days minimum. You don't have to chant anything. Just think that just looking at the figure, these ill-spots are getting removed like a black layer being removed from a bright white light surface.
3. The SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert can imagine the presence of one's desired/ dreamt-for- objects, objectives, goals which can range from materialistic to the spiritual ones. Later, these start manifesting in reality in the real life for the successful SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA Expert in this very world itself.
4. You may lay on your bed with your head placed comfortably on a pillow in the night time when there is absolute calm in case you can't sit in the Sidha aasana. Then perform the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA.
Making use of the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA, a practitioner was able to help a person regain his eye-sight fully despite the practitioner and the healing-receiver being separated by thousands of kilometers across two continents in two geographically opposite parts of the earth.
The Desirable DO's:
1. Lead a morally and spiritually good life.
2. Have a staunch faith in the UER.
3. Practice the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA in the Sidha aasana under the guidance of some really competent and fully knowledgeable Yoga-Master, Expert or Guru even if these people don't know anything about the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA technique described above.
4. Practice the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA daily for an hour.
5. Always express gratitude to the person from whom you have read, learnt or mastered the SHAAMBHAVEE-MUDRAA, before and after every session.
6. Always express gratitude to the UER [or any God, Goddess/other spiritual entity you may be believing-in], before and after every session.
7. Always express gratitude to your own soul, before and after every session.
8. Always forgive genuinely your own self, forgive others and seek forgiveness from others mentally before every session.
9. Perform regularly the charity acts like feeding the birds, giving medicines to the needy, etc.
............followsThe Introduction: 1. The yogic technique of the Shaambhavee-Mudraa is said to be... more
Science fiction has long played with the idea of projecting unified personalities/minds/"souls" into different bodies. The premise is baked into the plots of stories like Avatar and Caprica. But how would it work in the real world?
That's what the science of "embodied cognition" is all about. The basic idea in this new(ish) research area (which overlaps with cognitive psychology, neuroscience, artificial intelligence, robotics, and others) is this: Your mind is defined by your physical form. Not just in terms of "the mind is what the brain does"-we all are pretty down with that already. This takes it further to encompass the whole enchilada: your mind-your "I"-is a function of a cephalized, bipedal, plantigrade, bilaterally symmetrical body between 1.5 and 2 meters tall with two arms terminating in five-fingered hands with opposable thumbs, two lungs, a warm-blooded vascular system, mostly hairless skin, two front-focused eyes, etc. etc. Change any aspects of that physical configuration-in subtle or radical ways-and the mind will inevitably change too.
That might sound a bit "no shit, Sherlock" at first blush, but it's actually got profound implications about what it means to be recognizably human "on the inside." In fact, that very phrase might not even make sense. After all, there's no "little you" inside your body "looking out", Terminator-style. Your perceptions, actions and thoughts all feel direct, integrated, and grounded. You don't "drive" your body, you ARE it. So why do we still assume that we might take that "little man" out and plop him into a different body to "look out of", without any consequences?
Take Avatar. James Cameron stacked the deck by making the Na'Vi basically humanoid with a few cosmetic changes thrown in. Then again, the Na'Vi are twice as tall as humans, have longer arms, fewer fingers, have bigger, wider-set eyes, and ears that can move independently. Not to mention their prehensile plug-in-brain-tails, which add a major perceptual (and explicitly cognitive, given how the Na'Vi "jack in" to the mass Eywa consciousness) modality that has absolutely no analogue in the human body. What would all of that feel like? What would that think like? (Not human, that's for sure.) The point is that through the lens of embodied cognition, those questions are just two sides to the same coin.
Of course, Avatar doesn't go into any of that interesting territory; it sticks with the "Jake Sully can effortlessly interchange between bodies on the fly" approach. Granted, there is one minor scene showing Jake clumsily acclimating to his Na'Vi body-which makes sense, given that all his proprioperceptive expectations and instincts no longer apply. But it's more likely that the disorientation would be much more profound, and he probably would have needed some serious physical therapy before bounding off into the forest in his hospital gown. His mind, his literal sense of self, would need time to retune and retrofit itself to his new body. And the same thing would happen every time he jacked out of his Avatar body back into his human one. What kind of unpredictable effects would that stress have on his mind, his "I"?
Continued below . . .
http://io9.com/5462883/the-science-fiction-of-embodied-cognitionScience fiction has long played with the idea of projecting unified... more
A serious dialogue with a Christian
Hello , my name is XXXX and I was taking a look at your web page . I am interested in it because I am in a Religious Studies class and I am interested in learning more. I just wanted to know your response to this,
if I am correct in saying this...
In Islam heaven is thought of as paradise of wine, women and song. It is achieved by living a life in which, ironically, one abstains from the things with which he or she will be rewarded in paradise. In addition to this abstentiion, one must follow the five Pillars of Islam.
It seems to me that the Islamic faith is a do-it-yourself proposition.
Follow this "way of life", they say, and you will gain favor with God and eventually achieve salvation. There is NO assurance. I would hate to live like that. I realize that Muslims do not believe in "original sin", but regardless of wether or not a man is born sinful or not, would you not agree that every man/woman is sinful? How does one pay for his/her sin?
I understand repentance. I agree with that...but it seems as though one can NEVER do enough to win favor with God. That is why He sent his Son to die for us. All of our sins past present and future.
There is no possibility of assurance in the Islamic faith. I think that would be an awful way to live knowing that I was never gonna make it...not knowing of my salvation until the "day of judgement" whether or not I have done enough "goodworks" or prayed enough...etc.
I have asked a couple of Muslims in my class whether or not they were for sure if they were going to "paradise" or "heaven" when they died. I have not yet had one reply in the affirmative. Rather, they referred to the imperfection of their lives as being a barrier to this realization. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE IN ISLAM, BECAUSE THERE IS NO ATONEMENT, AND SALVATION DEPENDS WHOLLY ON THE INDIVIDUAL'S GAINING ENOUGH "MERIT"
Aslo, if I wanted to become a Muslim, I couldn't. If Muslims think that they are the "chosen people" then why aren't they spreading their faith.
Do you just have to be lucky enough to be born Muslim? If a person wants to become a Christian they can. ANYONE can become a Christian in a matter of seconds. All they have to do is confess that Jesus Christ is who He said He was and repent and believe...that is all a lot easier said than done. But basically that is it. I wasn't born Christian...or raised Christians assert that Jesus Chrit is the only way to God because
Scritpture says, "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12) Jesus Christ said himself
"I am the way the truth and the life, NO ONE comes to the Father except through me..."
He didn't say, I am one way or a way or one truth etc....THE WAY!!!
I and the Father are ONE! Jn 5:18
I just don't understand how anyone could be blind to these facts. Unless they are never told. Which was me.
I would just like a little feed back
More questions and answers here
http://www.scribd.com/group/74942-islam-question-and-answer-q-aA serious dialogue with a Christian Hello , my name is XXXX and I was taking a look... more
This Fashion Friday I'm In A Bind & Need Your Decision. What Shoes Go With This Marc Jacobs Outfit?
All you need to do is visit www.oneof365.com and take a quick peek at the 2 pairs of shoes she's selected (literally 2 secs) and let blogger know. It's fun, fast and fashion!This Fashion Friday I'm In A Bind & Need Your Decision. What Shoes Go With... more
Chapter : Maryam ( Mary )
From Verse 77 To Verse 98
Hast thou seen him who disbelieveth in Our revelations and saith: Assuredly I shall be given wealth and children? (77) Hath he perused the Unseen, or hath he made a pact with the Beneficent? (78) Nay, but We shall record that which he saith and prolong for him a span of torment. (79) And We shall inherit from him that whereof he spake, and he will come unto Us, alone (without his wealth and children). (80) And they have chosen (other) gods beside Allah that they may be a power for them. (81) Nay, but they will deny their worship of them, and become opponents unto them. (82) Seest thou not that We have set the devils on the disbelievers to confound them with confusion? (83) So make no haste against them (O Muhammad). We do but count out unto them a number (of days). (84) On the day when We shall gather the righteous unto the Beneficent, a goodly company. (85) And drive the guilty unto Hell, a weary herd, (86) They will have no power of intercession, save him who hath made a covenant with his Lord. (87) And they say: The Beneficent hath taken unto Himself a son. (88) Assuredly ye utter a disastrous thing (89) Whereby almost the heavens are torn, and the earth is split asunder and the mountains fall in ruins, (90) That ye ascribe unto the Beneficent a son, (91) When it is not meet for (the Majesty of) the Beneficent that He should choose a son. (92) There is none in the heavens and the earth but cometh unto the Beneficent as a slave. (93) Verily He knoweth them and numbereth them with (right) numbering. (94) And each one of them will come unto Him on the Day of Resurrection, alone. (95) Lo! those who believe and do good works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love. (96) And We make (this Scripture) easy in thy tongue, (O Muhammad) only that thou mayst bear good tidings therewith unto those who ward off (evil), and warn therewith the froward folk. (97) And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Canst thou (Muhammad) see a single man of them, or hear from them the slightest sound? (98)Chapter : Maryam ( Mary ) From Verse 77 To Verse 98 Hast thou seen him who... more
in his objective study of the texts, Maurice Bucaille clears away many preconceived ideas about the Old Testament, the Gospels and the Qur'an. He tries, in this collection of Writings, to separate what belongs to Revelation from what is the product of error or human interpretation. His study sheds new light on the Holy Scriptures. At the end of a gripping account, he places the Believer before a point of cardinal importance: the continuity of a Revelation emanating from the same God, with modes of expression that differ in the course of time. It leads us to meditate upon those factors which, in our day, should spiritually unite rather than divide-Jews, Christians and Muslims.
As a surgeon, Maurice Bucaille has often been in a situation where he was able to examine not only people's bodies, but their souls. This is how he was struck by the existence of Muslim piety and by aspects of Islam which remain unknown to the vast majority of non-Muslims. In his search for explanations which are otherwise difficult to obtain, he learnt Arabic and studied the Qur'an. In it, he was surprised to find statements on natural phenomena whose meaning can only be understood through modern scientific knowledge. He then turned to the question of the authenticity of the writings that constitute the Holy Scriptures of the monotheistic religions. Finally, in the case of the Bible, he proceeded to a confrontation between these writings and scientific data. The results of his research into the Judeo-Christian Revelation and the Qur'an are set out in this book.
DOWNLOAD PDF :
READ ONLINE :
Here is the development of many common questions about Islam and Muslims and their beliefs, customs and morals, and a lot of things different
Join this group to find many answers to your questions :
******** Islam Question & Answer (Q&A) *********
******** Women in Islam ********
******** My story with Islam ********
thank you ..
Abdullah Basprenin his objective study of the texts, Maurice Bucaille clears away many preconceived... more
It’s “Fashion Friday’s!” from www.oneof365.com” This magazine editor has a fun and eclectic wardrobe that she wants to share with you. This week is all about being a Regal Russian (the uber trend Chanel has brought us)! The look is sensuous in fabrics and color. Chloe burgundy trousers to die for and a beaded Reiss jacket that is vintage chic.
Enjoy! Great pictures, very humorous, a poll to vote for your favorite piece and captions too!It’s “Fashion Friday’s!” from www.oneof365.com” This... more
Hey, Hey, Hey! It’s “Fashion Friday’s!” from www.oneof365.com” This magazine editor has a fun and eclectic wardrobe that she wants to share with you. You get to look at what she’s chosen from her closet this week (fun finds from London, vintage, markets from the globe, designers…) and hear a little history about the brands, how she came about finding the item and a fun tale or two about how she’s gotten her neat duds. A lot of fun because of the reader interaction and the humorous writing. She is a fun read and her blog is so eclectic, she always is coming up with something new (though “Fashion Fridays!” is a weekly staple).
This week is all about being a class act but doing it chicly! The look is really classic with fine details. You could wear this to a tea, a girly event, but you’d stand out for having a great cut, or fine detailing. There is an Elizabeth & James jacket to die for and a Nicole Farhi skirt that looks like a painting. Really stunning pieces.
Enjoy! Great pictures, very humorous and captions too!
Blogger has an amazingly eclectic site with everything from beauty, fashion, diary style entries, poetry, life in the magazine world----this girl has everything. Already winner of the prestigious “Blog Of The Day Award” (some people take years to earn this—she’s only had her blog up 6 weeks!) and on top level blog rolls of awesome bloggers, this girl is amazing. A+++++Hey, Hey, Hey! It’s “Fashion Friday’s!” from... more