Badges are achievements you unlock by participating on Current TV. Sadly, you haven't unlocked any badges...yet.
Visit our Badges page to browse a full list of achievements, and learn how to unlock your first badge.
Community (3310 members)
- CIutchCargo voted up In 1992, Los Angeles Erupted into Riots for Less of a Grievance Than the Trayvon Martin Assassination 1 year ago
On April 29, 1992, LAPD officers, Stacy Koon, Laurence Powell, Theodore Briseno and Timothy Wind, were acquitted of assaulting King after their trial was moved to an exclusively white venue. The... more
- CIutchCargo voted up Birthers, Racists, Sexists and Homophobes: 13 Toxic Endorsers of GOP Presidential Candidates 1 year ago
What's stunning about this year's crop of endorsers is the torrent of venom, mendacity and absurdity that spills from their mouths and pens. A man, the ancient fable tells us, is... more
- CIutchCargo voted up SHE'S BAAAACKKKK!!!!! Sharron Angle Passes on Run for Office to Make Documentary on Voter Fraud 1 year ago
Former U.S. Senate candidate Sharron Angle will not run for elected office this year, and will instead produce a documentary on voter fraud and election tampering. The Reno Republican's... more
- CIutchCargo voted up MATT TAIBBI: "On Goldman Executive Greg Smith's Brave Departure" 1 year ago
Wall Street is buzzing this morning about a resignation – a historic one. Greg Smith, the executive director and head of Goldman Sachs’s United States equity derivatives business in... more
- CIutchCargo voted up MATT TAIBBI: "Andrew Breitbart: Death of a Douche" 1 year ago
So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here’s what I have to say to that, and I’m sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! Fuck him. I couldn’t be happier that... more