Progressive, Tree-hugging, Bleeding-Heart Liberal.
Love Animals, Nature, Gardening, Scuba, raising orphaned wild animals for release back into the wild.
Truth and Fact are my friends.
Equality and tolerance, Love, peace and family.
I enjoy creating art from confection- (wedding and special occasion cakes)..Grew up in a Military family. Progressive, Tree-hugging, Bleeding-Heart Liberal. Love Animals, Nature, Gardening, Scuba, raising orphaned wild animals for release back into... more
Make Marijuana Matter (255 members)
Politics (1610 members)
Music (2274 members)
Space (168 members)
Community (3310 members)
Green (1091 members)
Sustainable Agriculture (323 members)
Earth and Science (390 members)
Endangered Earth (46 members)
Huffington Post Alumni (26 members)
- See more pages
- What I would Change About the World: Increase Education and Facts,stop the hate and intolerance,End All War
- Current Gig: Business Owner
- Current Project: Working on my garden 365 days a year
- Influences/Heroes: My Mom, my Husband and.anyone who believes in progress, justice, empathy,& equality.
- Organizations: Wildlife Recovery Center
- Political Bent: Left
- Favorite Bands: Disturbed, Korn,Perfect Circle, Bush,Incubus many more...
- Favorite Directors: I Don't keep up with directors
- Favorite Movies: Sense & Sensibility, Aliens, Lord of the Rings
- Favorite TV Shows: Rachel Maddow ,House, Futurama, Daily show, Colbert report
- Favorite Track: Too many to list
- Celebrity Crush: Keith Olbermann, Colin Firth
- FLeggplant commented on Bachmann: Tea party ‘has been only a force for good’ 1 year ago
It must be really embarrassing to be as stupid as Bachmann and Palin. I know, I've left out the part where they are just to stupid to notice how stupid they are. Bachmann is proud to be the... more
- FLeggplant voted up Obama signals State of Union a campaign rallying cry ! 1 year ago
Now if you can't see from this early leek the President hears the voices of the 99%! It is our duty to keep pushing him to the left. The Right wing or the 1% they represent are going to be... more
- FLeggplant voted up Ron Paul’s “South Was Right” Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag 1 year ago
Ron Paul has made no secret the fact that he thought that the South was right in the Civil War. Here he is giving a speech in front of a giant Confederate Flag about why he believes the North was... more
- FLeggplant voted up Keystone Surprise: Greens Stronger & GOP Dumber Than Predicted 1 year ago
The GOP thought it had Obama in a trap — approve the pipeline and anger environmentalists, deny it and anger construction unions In October 2011, National Journal surveyed energy... more
- FLeggplant voted up Gingrich: Founding fathers would have ‘violent’ reaction to pot growers 1 year ago
By Eric W. Dolan Wednesday, January 4, 2012 Newt Gingrich said Wednesday that the founders of the United States would have dealt violently with marijuana growers, despite the fact that they... more
- FLeggplant voted up 31 Rick Santorum Quotes That Prove He Would Be A Destructive President 1 year ago
Rick Santorum is a dangerous man, but not many people actually believed he could do so well in Iowa. Santorum nearly captured a victory in the Iowa caucus on Tuesday, finishing second by only... more