I'm an otter personality. That means I have lots of friends but not many close ones. And that's okay with me. I like meeting new people all the time and I have a good memory so everyone at least feels important when I remember their name.
And yet I'm serious when the situation calls for it. Accuracy is important to me. If you're a stiff and make people bored or uncomfortable, I'll irritate you because I like having fun.
I love improv comedy--been doing it for years. Video editing rocks, too. Did news journalism for years, too. And I just found out how to start up a website.
When I was fifteen I recognized that my life, although great by any other standard, was making excuses for sin and I needed to be honest and confess them. Jesus died and rose for me, I believed, and now I'm experiencing the life that is truly life, and secure forever. I'm an otter personality. That means I have lots of friends but not many close ones. And that's okay with me. I like meeting new people... more
Writers' Guild Strike 2007 (8 members)
- What I would Change About the World: openness and honesty with ourselves, especially us cultural critics
- Current Gig: Page at Letterman
- Current Project: Reporting on Stem Cell Research
- Influences/Heroes: Stephen Colbert, Steve Carell
- Favorite Movies: Blues Brothers
- Favorite TV Shows: Colbert Report, Raymond, Seinfeld, Arrested Development
- AIM: theophilosophos