Progressive Liberal individual
Question of the Day:
If Repubs hate government, why do they run for office? To ruin our system of government. They USE public office for their own aim and benefit. Repubs always have reasons to justify their means. Mean people, these Republicans. No humanity. No respect. Progressive Liberal individual Question of the Day: If Repubs hate government, why do they run for office? To ruin our system of government.... more
- What I would Change About the World: strengthen the human will and collective direction to actively, physically, strive for a clean and peaceful environment
- Current Gig: living my lifetime goal + making new goals
- Current Project: many-lol-you'd have to be here
- Influences/Heroes: Gandhi, Dag Hammarskjold, Richard Wright, Bertrand Russell, Joseph Campbell, Flannery O'Connor, Maya Angelou, Margaret Mead, Buddha, Martin Luther King, Bill Moyers, Eleanor Roosevelt, Mahalia Jackson, Tennessee Williams, Jane Goodall, Sir Edmund Hillary, Ella Fitzgerald, Alice Walker, Dalai Lama, Gloria Steinem, Madeleine Albright, Miles Davis, George Carlin, Tom Robbins, Booker T. Washington, Thomas Moore (not Sir!), Anais Nin, Emerson, Alan Watts, Sartre, and many no one would recognize.
- Organizations: bookshelves, the pantry, and at times, the garage
- Political Bent: upon birth - honed with independent Dem fire! Now Unaffiliated, bent further left by the times.
- Favorite Bands: many, many fav bands, groups, ensembles, duos, symphonies, orchestras
- Favorite Directors: love many movies, plays, dance, music - all art forms
- Favorite Movies: why not ask about favorite books and authors?
- Favorite TV Shows: Netflix/Roku, choice w/no ads
- Favorite Track: don't get into racing horses, dogs, camels, or elephants - good luck to any ostrich rider!
- Celebrity Crush: only on non-celebs and friendly, well-behaved birds and dogs
- GrannyLib voted up A start of privacy, Rednecks Shoot Down Animal Rights Group’s Surveillance Drone. 5 months ago
A remote-controlled aircraft owned and operated by an animal rights group called SHARK, was reportedly shot down near Broxton Bridge Plantation, South Carolina, on Sunday. TheTandD.com reports:... more
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/02/how-remove-your-google-search-history-googles-new-privacy-policy-takes-effect FYI *** On March 1st, Google will implement its new, unified privacy... more
- GrannyLib voted up If OWS won't get nasty, others will and blame OWS: American Spectator Editor Admits to Being Agent Provocateur at D.C. Museum 1 year ago
By: Charlie Grapski Sunday October 9, 2011 1:13 am The following photograph taken by opednews.com shows a confrontation in the lobby of the National Air and Space Museum between two... more
- GrannyLib voted up Thom Hartmann: Can Republican get elected without fraud & treason? 1 year ago
Since Dwight Eisenhower left the presidency in 1961 - 5 different Republicans have been President of the United States. And every single one of them - from Richard Nixon to George W. Bush - have... more