Hi all! My name is Colleen. Long time Lefty/Progressive/Independent. Working class woman with her own cleaning business. Married. Childless by choice. Agnostic. Pro-choice. Love Rock and Roll music and Peace. Like to read. I like to hang out at our favorite bar and meet up with my friends to discuss politics. Blogging here at Current. Keeping track of my favorite progressive web sites and the news you don't hear on the MSM. I also love the summer and my husband and I like to travel when we can. Hi all! My name is Colleen. Long time Lefty/Progressive/Independent. Working class woman with her own cleaning business. Married. Childless... more
Discussion on Countdown Show (2 members)
KB723's Den of Iniquities (34 members)
Fried Mice (24 members)
rTRUTH (7 members)
Cancer Fighters and Survivors (16 members)
What were you Thinking??? (9 members)
Off Topic/General Discussion (35 members)
Health and Well Being (7 members)
Politics (1610 members)
Culture (1224 members)
- See more pages
- What I would Change About the World: Raise the general IQ and end all war, greed and hate.
- Current Gig: Self-employed Housekeeper
- Current Project: Keeping my head above water
- Influences/Heroes: Rod Serling, Edward R. Murrow, Walter Cronkite, Michael Moore, MLK , RFK, Greg Palast, Glenn Greenwald, Ann Rule, the strong, great women of the Women's Movement. I thank my Founding Foremothers for the rights I've had and currently have and that I see sadly slipping away.
- Political Bent: Lefty/Progressive/Independent
- Favorite Bands: The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, SRV, The Yardbirds, The Boss and just about all classic rock. I like the Blues, too.
- Favorite TV Shows: TYT, The Twilight Zone, The Rachel Maddow Show, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report and REALTIME with Bill Maher
- Favorite Track: Lots of them
- Celebrity Crush: George Clooney, Paul McCartney
See who is following Leen61 (in alphabetical order)