We need to let go of religion. I'm no atheist, i cannot believe in a universe without some kind of intelligence greater than us, but western religion definitely has it all wrong. i'm more inclined to believe that whatever is out there does not belong to any single religion or geographical region. nowhere in the bible did Jesus ask for worship or money. Nor did Siddhartha. religion is the cause of the suppression of rational thought, and it causes more hatred than love. We need to let go of religion. I'm no atheist, i cannot believe in a universe without some kind of intelligence greater than us, but western... more
Movies (848 members)
Comedy (878 members)
Community (3310 members)
Fight Room (19 members)
Can you name a fictional football team? (67 members)
Want to write on the walls of Bar Karma? (543 members)
- What I would Change About the World: The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. -Albert Einstein
- Current Gig: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
- Influences/Heroes: Albert Einstein, Gandhi, George Carlin, anyone willing to speak truth to power.
- Organizations: none
- Political Bent: Left. i think for myself, and just go ahead and try to call me on that.
- Favorite Bands: Tool, Led Zeppelin, The Mars Volta, Toadies, any good classic rock. oh and Beethoven stomps ass.
- Favorite Directors: Peter Jackson, Guillermo del Toro, many others.
- Favorite Movies: Star Wars, The Matrix, Fahrenheit 9/11, Loose Change, Avatar, Ghost In the Shell...i could go on but i'd need a lot more room.
- Favorite TV Shows: Dexter, Countdown, Family Guy,
- Favorite Track: Moonlight Sonata, and No quarter, both the original and the awesome cover by Tool..
- Celebrity Crush: my love knows who she is. she's a celebrity in my heart, not in hollywood.
- Nephwrack voted up Gingrich We Should ‘Celebrate’ Corporate Tax Dodgers, Employees Should Pay Instead 2 years ago
One of the top priorities for Republicans this year has been to preserve and extend corporate tax breaks. This includes GOPers like former Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty and Rep. Louie Gohmert... more
- Nephwrack voted up BREAKING NEWS: Wisconsin judge blocks new law curbing public worker bargaining rights 2 years ago
Opponents contend the state's open meetings law was violated. MADISON, Wisconsin — A Wisconsin judge issued a temporary restraining order Friday blocking the state's new and... more
- Nephwrack voted up What Kind of Sick Culture Blames an 11-Year-Old for Being Gang-Raped? 2 years ago
Recent coverage of a young girl's rape in Texas reveals our twisted assumptions about sexual violence. March 11, 2011 | The memories have faded, but still they float to the surface at... more
- Nephwrack voted up Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” – The Illuminati Manifesto 2 years ago
Lady Gaga’s single “Born This Way” introduces the viewers to the birth of a “new race” and to a new world, using intricate imagery and a precise narrative. It is a... more
- Nephwrack voted up Michael Moore: This is a Class War That's Been Leveled Against the Working People of This Country | Video Cafe 2 years ago
First shots were fired back when the air traffic controllers were fired by Ronald Reagan, we did nothing! Since then Unions have been under attack and those that have jobs not affiliated with a... more