Sarah is a writer and performer for Current's infoMania where, in addition to her role as the "Target Women" correspondent, she is an important member of the office crossword team, the fax machine enthusiast society, and is the creator of the chicken nugget-english muffin-cream cheese and mustard morning sandwich. Don't knock it till you've tried it.
Sarah hails from Chicago, IL where she performed improv and sketch comedy at i.O. Chicago and with the Second City National Touring Company. Sarah is a writer and performer for Current's infoMania where, in addition to her role as the "Target Women" correspondent, she is... more
- Current Gig: infomania
- Current Project: infomania
- Influences/Heroes: Chicago, Katherine Graham, Tina Fey, improvisation, Francis Parker
- Political Bent: liberal
- Favorite Bands: Wilco, Brother Ali, Belle and Sebastien, The Raconteurs, Voxtrot
- Favorite Movies: Sunset Boulevard, Annie Hall, Goonies, Sneakers, Legally Blonde, Europa Europa
- Favorite TV Shows: infomania, 30Rock, Battlestar Galactica
- Favorite Track: Books? I like books a lot. Whole lot.
- Celebrity Crush: Chuck Bass