pronouced "Saint AHH-lee-ah Ten One Ninety-One". It's a Dune thing.
I'm a writer by hobby, someday by trade. I'm also a trained actor. I am therefore stupid, liberal, and make obscure theatre references, such as, "Your argument is as murky as Pepper's Ghost." Actually, that one makes sense on its own. I also curate the Cutlure channel ( http://current.com/topics/32966739_culture/ ). Get a little highbrow (and a lotta lowbrow) with us!
My artwork: http://aliaoftheknife.deviantart.com/
My webcam: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaintAlia10191/
My Tweeting: http://twitter.com/SaintAlia10191 pronouced "Saint AHH-lee-ah Ten One Ninety-One". It's a Dune thing. I'm a writer by hobby, someday by trade. I'm also... more
Culture (1224 members)
On Stage (12 members)
Feminism (76 members)
Music (2274 members)
Art (868 members)
Movies (848 members)
Science (503 members)
Space (168 members)
Community (3310 members)
Tech (1003 members)
- See more pages
- What I would Change About the World: I would eradicate social Darwinism. Also I'd dial down most people's passionate meter about 3-8 degrees. It would be cruel, but ultimately worth it. PS I have no heart.
- Current Gig: Dynamite Thirteen Productions - Executive Producer
- Current Project: Fat Whores! A satirical web series
- Influences/Heroes: Paula Vogel, Tony Kushner, Woody Allen, Emma Thomson, Sophia Coppola
- Organizations: Central Illinois Starving Artist Guild
- Political Bent: Moral Relativist
- Favorite Bands: Kill Hannah, The Killers, regina spektor, The Dandy Warhols, Interpol, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan
- Favorite Directors: Julie Taymour, Sophia Coppola, Woody Allen, Todd Haynes, Wes Anderson
- Favorite Movies: Lost in Translation, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, L.A. Story, Annie Hall, Sunset Boulevard, The Nightmare Before Christmas, A Fish Called Wanda, Apocalypse Now Redux, Velvet Goldmine, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Blazing Saddles, Garden State, Moulin Rouge!, A Hard Day's Night, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Born Yesterday, Saved!
- Favorite TV Shows: Hex, Mad Men, Skins, Kathy Griffin: My Life On the D-List, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, The Daily Show, The Soup, Saturday Night Live, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, 30 Rock, Spongebob Squarepants, The Office, Scrubs, Dirt
- Favorite Track: Bohemian Like You
- Celebrity Crush: Peter Sarsgaard
- AIM: Bridgchick01 (you have to be in my buddy list to contact directly)