I am a lactose- intolerant Australian who is very relaxed, well, as relaxed as a law student can be. I am a guy fond of sand dunes, salty air, small towns, classy women and red meat. I am a lactose- intolerant Australian who is very relaxed, well, as relaxed as a law student can be. I am a guy fond of sand dunes, salty air,... more
- What I would Change About the World: The world is what it is but I could go for more days of the week... maybe a 3rd weekend day like Sasunday.
- Influences/Heroes: equal treatment under the law, less government influence in our private lives, and good-times.
- Political Bent: Liberal Party of Australia
- Favorite Bands: Prince, Sade, Jamiroquai, Erykah Badu, Stan Gertz, No Doubt, Mary J. Blige, Our Lady Peace, Rosalia De Souze, Robin Thicke, Powerfinger, MGMT, Empire of the Sun.
- Favorite Directors: Steven Spielberg, & Hayao Miyazaki
- Favorite Movies: Buddy [2003 Norwegian film], Imitation of Life, Blade Runner, Dick Tracy, Snatch, Spirited Away, the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, t/Goonies,Edward Scissor Hands, Brown Sugar, the Breakfast club & a few others.
- Favorite TV Shows: Battlestar G., Stargate, Law & Order, Entourage.
- Favorite Track: Mr. Moon by Jamiroquai
- Celebrity Crush: 1. Natalie Portman, 2. Halie Berry, 3. Scarlett Johansson, & 4. Rachael Weis
- MSN: ZellPerez@yahoo.com.au
- Yahoo: ZellPerez@yahoo.com.au
- UWAZell posted Man Robs Bank for $1 to Get into Prison for Healthcare to Community 1 year ago
GASTON, NC [KTLA] -- A reportedly unemployed, uninsured man robbed a bank for $1 in order to get thrown in jail and receive medical attention. Richard James Verone, a 59-year-old man who... more
- UWAZell posted Congressman Reads 'BP Escrow Fund = Hitler' Column on House Floor 2 years ago
Here's famously insane Texas Rep. Louis Gohmert reading a column from prominent conservative Thomas Sowell about why Barack Obama setting up a $20 billion BP claims fund makes him literally... more
- UWAZell posted 72 year old woman spends $62,000 on IVF to become pregnant 3 years ago
A 72-YEAR-old woman who has spent £30,000, or US$62,000, on fertility treatment in a vain effort to give birth is about to try again. If successful with what will be her seventh course... more
- UWAZell posted German blows hands off trying 'molecular gastronomy' 3 years ago
AN experimental German cook accidentally blew off both his hands attempting to concoct a "molecular gastronomy" dish with liquid nitrogen, a newspaper report said. The 24-year-old man... more