I have some definite ideas that are pretty different from the "norm"... I have had experiences that someone my age usually would not get to (or have to) experience. I hope it helps in sharing ideas. I'm still building experiences, in new great and sometimes scary areas of life. But I hope every hardship (and illness) goes to making me a better person. For I refuse to become bitter. I hope these times only to continue to become more beautiful inside... I have some definite ideas that are pretty different from the "norm"... I have had experiences that someone my age usually would not... more
internet love? (1 member)
Collective Journalism (768 members)
Music (2274 members)
Art (868 members)
Viral Videos (508 members)
Religion (114 members)
Animal Videos and News (39 members)
Gaming (335 members)
Geek Out Culture (118 members)
Crafts (22 members)
- See more pages
- What I would Change About the World: End the forced secularazation of socieiety and the hostility on Christianity, and the right to worship any religion in peace around the world. The key is peace.
- Current Gig: Undecided. I keep changing my mind.
- Current Project: Working on illustration skills & abstract art
- Influences/Heroes: Doing the right thing even when no one is looking / will know. -- my motto for life.. try it, makes a happier life!
- Organizations: I am human. You?
- Political Bent: Middle of the road exactly. Except military, there to the right ya go. I also believe in God.
- Favorite Bands: Again too many to list.. Angels & Airways, Skillet, Switchfoot , 13 Sences, All American Rejects, Snow Patrol, 311, KILLERS, Avenged Sevenfold, Blaqk Audio, Kutless, Live, Audio A, Evenanence, Matchbox 20 & James Blunt grace my Pandora list..I add more every week... too bad they don't have J-Rock in general. Fav band Do as Infinity and Bump of Chicken over there.
- Favorite Directors: Non fiction: Adam Shapiro Fiction: Ang Lee - directed Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon was AWESOMELY tallented.
- Favorite Movies: Chances are kicked ass, with a ton of martial arts.. OR it was sappy and sweet...
- Favorite TV Shows: Leverage, Heros, Sons of Anarchy, Churck, My Name is Earl, LIfe, Scrubbs, NCIS, Numb3rs, Stargate Atlantas, Jake 2.0, Moonlight, Futureweapons,Real anime (MA) in Japanese or if they subed/dubbed in English
- Favorite Track: random song of the day : Unbreakable Fireflight
- Celebrity Crush: Adrain Paul... all time unrequited love. He's "the one".. oh well. Too bad he's all famous. He isn't married, maybe a chance! (smiles)
See who is following arcticspirit (in alphabetical order)