I grew up in Irvine, California. I went to Irvine High School, and subsequently graduated from the University of California, Irvine. I graduated with a degree in Environmental Analysis and Design and Criminology, Law and Society. During my college years, I spent a year abroad in New Zealand, Australia, and Fiji. It was a trip that ultimately shaped my life.
I spend my days surfing, mountain biking, and snowboarding.
I’m currently living in Newport Beach, CA, but I will be relocating in May to San Francisco, CA. I grew up in Irvine, California. I went to Irvine High School, and subsequently graduated from the University of California, Irvine. I graduated... more
- What I would Change About the World: children never going hungry
- Current Gig: The Recess Ends
- Current Project: The Recess Ends
- Influences/Heroes: Our generation
- Organizations: ASEC
- Political Bent: does it matter? oh, yes it does
- Favorite Bands: John Butler Trio
- Favorite Movies: Shawshank Redemption
- Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons
- AIM: mcbane316