I'm a radical atheist and aspiring psychologist. I am a sophomore in high school, and am attending psych courses at University of Vermont. I'm not currently involved in any film related activities, but I enjoy the Current community just the same. There's no god damn god, god damn it. I'm a radical atheist and aspiring psychologist. I am a sophomore in high school, and am attending psych courses at University of Vermont.... more
- What I would Change About the World: more atheists in politics, less religion/ignorance, kill Abraham
- Current Gig: sleep...
- Current Project: highschool
- Influences/Heroes: Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Douglas Adams, Mitch Hedberg, Jack London
- Political Bent: independent
- Favorite Bands: Rage, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Pink Floyd, The Doors, the Stones, Deep Purple, Tom Waits, Ten Years After, The Last Emp., J5, Colin Hay, Crash Test Dummies, etc...
- Favorite Directors: Terentino, Cohen bros., Wes Anderson, Sergio Leone, Gene Rodenberry (RIP in space)
- Favorite Movies: This is not a love song, bottle rocket, fargo, American History X, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels,The Princess Bride, Wristcutters, The Big Lebowski, Fistful of Dollars, There Will Be Blood, etc...
- Favorite TV Shows: Daily Show, Eureka, Scrubs, O'reilly Factor, Star Treck TNG, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Futurama
- Favorite Track: Wonderlust King - Gogol Bordello
- Celebrity Crush: Wiliam H. Macy
- Yahoo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- dco voted up Just by visiting this website, you reveal who you are 3 years ago
Need another reason to be paranoid about companies and governments watching what you're doing online? A technology researcher has created a web tool that shows just how easy it is to identify... more
- dco voted up Atheists in America are the most widely mistrusted group 3 years ago
In a recent article published in the American Sociological Review, Penny Edgell, Joseph Gerteis, and Douglas Hartmann reported their findings, on how atheists are perceived, based on data from a... more