REBEL AGAINST IGNORANCE
"Let not the hatred of a people toward you move you to commit injustice," But sometimes you need to pull their pants down and show the world what they've been working with!
(ANY USE OF any posting or comments on CURRENT.com USE of
THIS INFORMATION BY ANY UNITED STATES GOVERNMENTAL LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, OR RECOGNIZED MILITARY AGENCY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION AND CONSENT!! - ***NOTICE: ANYONE USING ANY MATERIAL ON THIS PAGE IN PART OR WHOLE, WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION - YOU IMPLICITLY & EXPLICITLY AGREE TO HOLD THE AUTHOR FREE & HARMLESS FROM ANY EXECUTIVE ORDER, LEGAL OR STATUTORY CLAIM FROM ITS USE & SHALL INCLUDE THIS DISCLAIMER WITH ANY COPY!) REBEL AGAINST IGNORANCE "Let not the hatred of a people toward you move you to commit injustice," But sometimes you need to pull... more
Music (2274 members)
Comedy (878 members)
Community (3310 members)
Tech (1003 members)
Green (1091 members)
Art and Style (961 members)
Urban Mobility (93 members)
What should go on the Bar Karma chalkboard in Episode 9? (101 members)
- What I would Change About the World: Go Green ASAP
- Current Gig: REBEL AGAINST IGNORANCE
- Influences/Heroes: Renaissance Men - All the Great Ones . . .
- Political Bent: provide intellectual and moral leadership - A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT ~ PEACE ~
- Favorite Directors: Our Gods the Creator's
- Favorite Movies: Common sense laws & moral standards
- Favorite TV Shows: Positive Vibs rebuild the world "make it a better place"