Sometimes I eat the last page of a book in hopes that it will invade my dreams. My airplane folds neatly for compact storage, used only on the special occasion that I need to dip my toes into the salty Pacific waters. I seek encouragement from the aggressive statements of fortune cookies and find solace in the occasional spontaneous series of cartwheels. Sometimes I eat the last page of a book in hopes that it will invade my dreams. My airplane folds neatly for compact storage, used only on the... more
Vanguard (9475 members)
infoMania (1351 members)
On Current TV (217 members)
RANT! (15 members)
Current Firsts (26 members)
Welcome Home, Laura and Euna (98 members)
Booked (34 members)
- College: Univ of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- What I would Change About the World: Wear sunscreen, people!
- Current Gig: I run the cable television station for the West Allis-West Milwaukee School District. You want to see football games, band concerts, and short docs about summer school programs? I'm your gal!
- Current Project: Learning how to be married
- Influences/Heroes: Charlie Chaplin, who was just plain genius
- Organizations: Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide
- Political Bent: More like political crease?
- Favorite Bands: Depeche Mode, Killing Joke, The Cure, Fischerspooner, Matchbox Twenty, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Assemblage 23, Massive Attack
- Favorite Directors: Charlie Chaplin, Don Hertzfeldt, Stanley Kubrick
- Favorite Movies: I Heart Huckabees, Modern Times, Bonnie and Clyde, A Clockwork Orange
- Favorite TV Shows: Nip/Tuck, Infomania, Public Television
- Favorite Track: Raffi - "Bananaphone"
- Celebrity Crush: Dave Gahan