I consider myself to be somewhat of a laid-back, 60s liberal, but with an open mind to anything sane and responsive. I love to write, mostly poetry at this time. I'm 'old school' all the way. Everything from Motown to the Beatles, Sanford & Son to Gunsmoke, Let's Do it Again to Pillow Talk...keeps me in that 'I Remember When'...mode. I consider myself to be somewhat of a laid-back, 60s liberal, but with an open mind to anything sane and responsive. I love to write, mostly... more
- What I would Change About the World: Americans inability to want to move toward an innovative new future, simply 'Change for the future'. It seems we just want "What Was" way back when, to be "What it Is" in the now. Don't try to bring "Change" to America and its people...it seems...they 'ain't having it. If one speak of 'Change' and try to 'Change' things here in America, one quickly gets labeled as 'unpatriotic', 'communist', 'outsider', 'left-wing nut', and the most favorite saying of all - 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL', which in turn garners questions of having to present a birth certificate to prove that one is an American. Wow...
- Influences/Heroes: Martin Luther King, Jr. and Barack Obama
- Political Bent: Liberal
- Favorite Movies: Barefoot in the Park, Bustin' Loose, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Do Not Disturb, Equilibrium, Grumpier Old Men, The Ghost & Mr. Chicken, Let's Do it Again, McLintock, Move Over Darling, The Out-of-Towners, The Odd Couple, The Omen, Pillow Talk, Send Me No Flowers, Sleepy Hollow, They Call Me Trinity, Uptown Saturday Night, Van Helsing, Halloween, The Big Chill
- Favorite TV Shows: Will & Grace, Friends, Sanford & Son, Andy Griffith, Bewitched, Gunsmoke, The Cosby Show, Fresh Prince, Living Single, Girlfriends, Martin, The Golden Girls
- Favorite Track: The Dramatics: Be My Girl
- Celebrity Crush: Too many to name, but Johnny Depp quickly comes to mind...
- jjvb9 commented on Palin says she'd deport Christina Aguilera for botching the national anthem 2 years ago
Wow.......... wow......... wow.... 'geez.... for once I'm at a loss for words..... It's hard to 'rag' on someone who 'rags' on him/herself..... it seems in this... more