Lib. Dem. Technician, music, programming, . Sick of the Status Quo. I am still hoping for that change. This country needs help now, not more Millionaires and Billionaires. Lib. Dem. Technician, music, programming, . Sick of the Status Quo. I am still hoping for that change. This country needs help now, not more... more
- College: Western Intl Univ
- What I would Change About the World: What wouldn't I change?
- Current Gig: Peace first, then Love... and some Soul this time.
- Current Project: peace
- Influences/Heroes: noam chomsky, carl sagan, maynard james keenan, nikola tesla, Roger Waters,
- Organizations: Global Revolution Occupii.org
- Political Bent: Peer Reviewed Direct Democracy
- Favorite Bands: Tool, A Perfect Circle, Pink Floyd, John Lennon, Puscifer
- Favorite Directors: The poor ones.
- Favorite Movies: Children of Men, Dances With Wolves
- Favorite TV Shows: What is a TV?
- Favorite Track: john lennon, bring on the lucie
- Celebrity Crush: Amy Winehouse because of her talent.
- MSN: https://profile.live.com/cid-5b7cd59b4e199030/
- mspray11 voted up "LOOK! IKEA HAS MADE THE U.S. ITS THIRD-WORLD SWEATSHOP! 2 years ago
Un-freaking believable. Here we are, folks. Sweden's third-world sweatshop. IKEA takes advantage of the destruction to our economy caused by outsourcing jobs by outsourcing their own... more
- mspray11 voted up Our Future Is In The Air: An Eclectic Centennial Exhibition of 1910s Photography 2 years ago
The 1910s was a dynamic and tumultuous decade that ushered in the modern era. “Our Future Is In The Air” is an eclectic centennial exhibition devoted to photography of the 1910s. The... more
- mspray11 voted up Japan to raise Fukushima crisis level to worst "7" 2 years ago
I would like to say to all the so called reporters that stated that this was not as bad as 3 mile, "Slap in the face" http://www3.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/12_05.html The Japanese... more
- mspray11 voted up FBI released document that could prove Roswell was real 2 years ago
- mspray11 voted up Pelosi: GOP waging 'war on women' Truer words about the Republicans have never been spoken: 2 years ago
There is “a war on women,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says, and it’s being led by her own colleagues on the other side of the aisle in Congress. “There is... more
- mspray11 voted up A Budget Bill To Restore Sanity To America; Tax The Rich! 2 years ago
Thom Hartmann proposes a budget bill which would eliminate the deficit, and reduce America's national debt. His plan does this with just one sentence, "Roll back the Reagan tax... more
- mspray11 voted up House GOP gives Boehner ovation as he tells them to get ready for shutdown 2 years ago
Don't try to tell me they want to avoid a shutdown, because they're giving their leader an ovation when he tells them to get ready for one: House Republicans huddled late Monday and,... more
- mspray11 voted up Obama administration vows to protect net neutrality 2 years ago
The Obama administration on Monday threatened to veto a Republican effort to overturn the FCC's new net neutrality rules, just as House GOPers moved one step closer to bringing that repeal to... more
- mspray11 voted up Japan Dumps Thousands of Tons of Radioactive Water Into Pacific Ocean 2 years ago
PART ONE... CNN... Japan dumps thousands of tons of radioactive water into sea By the CNN Wire Staff April 4, 2011 9:47 a.m. EDT A Tokyo Electric Power Company picture from April 2... more