"Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains." - Winston Churchill
"Get the facts, or the facts will get you. And when you get them, get them right, or they will get you wrong." Dr. Thomas Fuller (1654 - 1734), Gnomologia, 1732
"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." -Robert McCloskey
"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people." -MLK
"Hate the sin, LOVE the sinner." -Gandhi
I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson "Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no... more
Soccer (26 members)
Rx (1 member)
Vanguard (9475 members)
Max and Jason: Still Up (225 members)
Community (3310 members)
Current Remembers (8 members)
Google Current (78 members)
infoMania (1351 members)
Upstream (202 members)
The Mod Squad (92 members)
- See more pages
- What I would Change About the World: I think the current state of the world is what makes it interesting. But that doesnt mean I wouldnt change it. There are too many things to name that need to be changed. And not enough people to change them. I'd start with love. I think more people need more love in their hearts and need to exude that. If everyone cared for everyone else as much as they do themselves, the world would be a better place!
- Current Gig: Full time student with like 3 side jobs to keep my extra busy : )
- Influences/Heroes: Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, Stephen Colbert. MLK. Che Guevarra. Al Gore. Oprah. Kofi Annan. Nelson Mandela. Anyone who stood up for what they believed was right. My mother.
- Political Bent: Some Liberal. A bit Conservative. Angry at both.
- Favorite Movies: Lots.
- Favorite TV Shows: The Chaser's war on everything
- Favorite Track: Anything Citizen Cope.