life's too short. be creative. science + art = love
Current 2010: Thanks for being a part of Current in 2010. [RETIRED] (+15 points)
Old-School: You were a beta user! Sweet! [RETIRED] (+5 points)
Picked for TV I: You achieved level 1 picked for TV on Current.com Beta! [RETIRED] (+5 points)
Commentator II: You achieved level 2 commentator on Current.com Beta! [RETIRED] (+10 points)
Commentator I: You achieved level 1 commentator on Current.com Beta! [RETIRED] (+5 points)
Contributor I: You achieved level 1 contributor on Current.com Beta! [RETIRED] (+5 points)
Bees (20 members)
Water (7 members)
Paradox (7 members)
Health (265 members)
Food (85 members)
Design (108 members)
Music (2274 members)
Art (868 members)
Culture (1224 members)
Religion (114 members)
- See more pages
- What I would Change About the World: move our solar system closer to others that harbor (intelligent) life. if thats even a good idea... this question's too vague anyway.
- Current Gig: artist
- Current Project: saving the planet.
- Influences/Heroes: hm...heroes...oh...bees! :D
- Political Bent: it is.
- Favorite Bands: [electronic, neo-soul, hip-hop ] little dragon, maxwell, imogen heap, dwele, amel larrieux, mos def, common, talib kweli, slum village, who didn't love michael jackson, the roots, n*e*r*d*, bjork, la roux, just to name more than a few...
- Favorite Directors: tim burton, terry gilliam
- Favorite Movies: too many to name.
- Favorite TV Shows: not a big TV person but, the office, TED, food network (every show obviously), realtime w/ bill maher, flight of the conchords, colbert report, the daily show, no reservations, and chappelle show (rip)
- Celebrity Crush: why does this question even exist? :/