Current members can now add cash at over 60,000 stores
We're happy to announce that Current's over 1 million members now have the ability to add cash instantly to their accounts at over 60,000 stores nationwide, including CVS Pharmacy, 7-Eleven, Dollar General and Family Dollar.
Paid in cash? No need to even visit an ATM to deposit your money. You can now do it right from a neighborhood store and with your Current app!
Here's how it works:
1. Open the 'Money Tab' in your Current app and click on the 'Cash' section.
2. Select 'Deposit' and find a store near you on the map
3. At the store, tell the cashier you'd like to deposit cash
4. Generate a barcode in the Current app (with one tap!) and give to the cashier to scan
5. Cashier will give you a receipt and money is instantly available in your account!
Please note not every one of these stores will have this available so be sure to check your map for the closest location near you! Members can deposit up to $500 in one transaction.
Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Current Visa Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Average credit score: How do you compare?
Credit scores tend to rise with age. But younger people may be more aware of their credit standing...
Ways to manage your money better
Money management tips can help you get control over what you have and what you spend each month....