Current Wallet Terms
When you add a Card to a Wallet, you agree to these Terms:
2. The terms of the Current Deposit Account Agreement (“Deposit Account Agreement”) governing the Card do not change when you add the Card to a Wallet. A Wallet simply provides another way for you to make purchases with the Card. Any applicable fees and charges that apply to the Card will also apply when you use a Wallet to access the Card. Current does not charge any additional fees for adding the Card to a Wallet or using the Card in a Wallet. The Wallet provider and Service Providers may charge fees. Your Account Agreement can be found here: https://cdn.current.com/choice_account_agreement.pdf.
3. Current and the Bank are not responsible for the Wallet. Current is not the provider of each Wallet you use, and is not responsible for providing Wallet services to you. Current is responsible for supplying information securely to the Wallet provider to allow use of the Card in the Wallet. Current is not responsible for any failure of a Wallet or the inability to use a Wallet for any transaction. Current is not responsible for the performance or non- performance of the Wallet provider or any other Service Provider regarding any agreement you enter into with the Wallet provider or associated third party that may impact use of a Wallet. Questions about how to use a Wallet should be addressed to the Wallet provider.
4. Wallet Functions. By adding the Card to a Wallet, the Card may be used to make purchases where the Wallet is accepted but restrictions may apply to use of the Card and/or the Wallet. Card use restrictions include, but are not limited to: restricted geographic or merchant locations where there is a higher risk of fraud or illegal activity; restrictions to comply with laws or prevent liability; and other restrictions to prevent fraud and other losses. Information about the Card and certain recent transactions may also be made available through a Wallet. The Wallet may not be accepted everywhere the Card is accepted.
5. Security. You agree to protect and keep confidential your User ID, passwords and all other authentication information required for your use of a Card in a Wallet. If you share any of these credentials with others, third parties may be able to use your Card through a Wallet and access Card information made available through the Wallet. To complete certain purchases, a merchant may require you to present a physical Card or government-issued form of identification.
6. Billing Errors. You are responsible for identifying and reporting errors in accordance with the section of the Deposit Account Agreement containing information about your right to dispute errors if any occur when you use a Card in a Wallet. Any reported error will be resolved in accordance with the terms disclosed in the Deposit Account Agreement.
7. Ending or Suspending Use of a Card. Your ability to use a Card in a Wallet can be ended or suspended at any time and Current has the right to block transactions made with a Card through a Wallet at any time. You may remove your Card from a Wallet by following the instructions provided by the Wallet provider.
8. Privacy and Security. You agree that by adding a Card to a Wallet information about you will be exchanged with the Wallet provider, Service Providers, the Card networks (e.g., Visa® and Mastercard®) and others in order to facilitate any Wallet services you request, to make information about Card transactions available to you, and/or to improve your ability to obtain Wallet services. Current does not control how the Wallet provider or Service Providers use information received in connection with the Card. Use of a Wallet involves the electronic transmission of personal information through third party connections. Reasonable commercial efforts will be used to ensure that information sent in connection with your use of a Wallet is sent securely. However, Current is not responsible for the security of information once it has been provided to the Wallet provider or any Service Provider; Current is not responsible if a security breach occurs that affects any such information stored by a Wallet provider or a Service Provider.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF A CARD YOU ADD TO A WALLET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE CARD MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH A WALLET IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITH ALL DEFECTS THAT MAY EXIST FROM TIME TO TIME AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND CURRENT, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THE BANK, HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CARD YOU ADD TO A WALLET, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
10. Governing Law. The Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent that state law applies, the laws of the state that apply to the Deposit Account Agreement of the Card. Disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms are subject to the dispute resolution procedures described in the Deposit Account Agreement.
11. Changes to the Terms. The Terms may be changed at any time. You agree to any such changes by continued use of the Card in a Wallet and/or by keeping the Card in a Wallet. The date of the most recent change to the Terms appears at the beginning of the Terms, immediately below the caption.
12. Questions. If you have questions, disputes, or complaints about a Wallet, contact the Wallet provider using the information provided to you. If you have questions, disputes, or complaints about a Card, refer to the contact information contained in the Deposit Account Agreement and printed on the back of the physical Card.
These Terms are effective as of 01/2022